𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

"All right everybody, show circle." Mr Shue told them as they all got into a circle.

"New Directions, before we go onto stage I have something I want to tell you guys, I got offered early admission to MIT. I never thought that is would graduate high school, let alone go to college. I have to jump on this offer before it gets taken away. They want me to leave immediately. That's why I had a meltdown," Brittany told everyone.

"My entire life, people always told me I was stupid, and I believed them after a while. And I wasn't until I walked in this room and I joined this club that I really started to believe in myself. And as soon as I did that... I started to believe that maybe I was smart after all," she said, letting a few tears slip past her eyes.

"I'm really going to miss you guys!" She cried. Everyone hugged her, Tina started to cry.

"Because you guys are my family. Mr Shue is like our dad, Mercedes, Tina, Medley, Sugar and Mercedes you guys are like my sisters," we laughed as she called Unique Mercedes, they all started to cry a little.

"And Mike Chang and Blaine and Jim, you guys are all like my brothers. And Artie, you like the boy next door who builds robots and lets me take his virginity. And Jake, Marley, Ryder and Kitty. You're like the foster kids and then there's Sam... the cute boy from the wrong side of the tracks, who does good impressions and who I fake marry. I love you so much, Sam." She said as they hugged.

"I love you, Brittany..." he said back to her.

"And there's Santana." She said also pulling her into a hug.

"Oh, man. You don't have to say anything Brittany," she told her, wiping her tears away.

"Okay, now more. Show circle."

"A... mazing!"

"Third place in the 2013 Greater Midwest Show Choir Regionals goes to... The Waffle-Toots!" He announced on the microphone, they collected their prize.

"Now, the moment you've all been waiting for. In second place, from Indianapolis, Indiana, the Hoosierdaddies!" Everyone jumped up in excitement.

New Directions had won!

"And the first place goes to McKinley High New Directions!" Everyone ran up on the stage and claimed their prize, bright smiles on their face as they took it and watched at it in amazement.

"McKinley High is officially on its way to becoming a regionals dynasty!" Artie announced as Sam took the trophy.

"Only a 24 more of these babies before we catch up to Vocal Adrenaline." Sam announced. "Oh, please, Vocal Adrenaline's time has passed."

"Miss Pillsbury, who's your friend?" Mike asked as Emma walked in with someone.

"I figured out I can't handle the pressure of the big wedding. So I told Will if we're going to get married I wanted a intimate ceremony in a special place, surrounded by people he loved.

Mercedes and Medley wrapped their arms together as they also put they're heads together.

"Are you guys seriously pulling a secret wedding?" Kurt exclaimed.

"Yes. No music, no reception, no planning. Just me, the true love of my life, and then we will have a little dinner at Breadstix." Emma explained.

The New Directions hummed the time to the wedding song as Emma walked in with a bouquet in her hand.

"Do you guys have vows prepared?"

"I knew I forgot something, no..." Shuester and Emma said.

"You're good at giving romantic speeches, so why don't I do it this time?" Emma said before clearing her throat.

"There is this one day right around the time we first met, I got gum stuck to me and you scraped it off with your credit card and whenever things in my head get all, gooey and sticky and messy and I can't can't get them out, you always make me feel better and clean, and whole again. Will, just as long as the sky is blue, I know that you and I are meant to be together. You are my hero, my true love, my inspiration. I love you, Will Shuester..." Emma said as Mr Shue wiped his tears with a chuckle.

"I remember that day, and the day you chaperoned the field trip to Carmel High, and the red coat you wore when you took the team to their first Sectionals. I remember everything about you, you only get one true love in your life and you are mine, Emma and I promise you that as long you just keep being you and letting me love you I will be the happiest man alive, and can we just skip to the I Do part." Mr Shue said.

"Emma, do you take Will to be your husband, to love and honour forsaking all others from this day forward?"

"I do, I do, I do..."

"Will?"

"I definitely do..."

"By the power vested in me and all the rest, Will, Emma, Wemma, I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

Will brought Emma into a kiss and everyone cheered for them and smiled.