𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖥

Medley walked down the stairs again, her mom noticing the smell of cigar all over her

"Smoking kills." Her mother warned her, Medley sprayed perfume all over herself before smirking her mom.

"Seriously, since when do you ever wear that?" Her mom asked her, Medley looked down at her outfit and shrugged her shoulders. "I like it, plus it's comfortable."

Medley walked over to Delilah and smiled. Her mom noticed she had a soft spot for her one-year-old child as all mothers do.

"Step away from her, I don't want her seeing you like that," Janet said, Medley rolled her eyes before kissing Delilah on the cheek and ruffling with her brown curly hair before walking out of the house and driving to school.

Delilah walked into the bathroom and saw Puck.

She soon turned around but he grabbed her hand. "What are you doing in here?" She asked him.

"Waiting for you. I know you come in here for your daily morning smoke now." He told her, she nodded her head as she pulled out the packet. Puck grabbed them and threw them in the toilet.

"Really, Puckerman?" She asked him.

"You know, as hot as this is, I don't want Delilah seeing you like this." He told her. "She lives with me Puck, she always will."

"Please, go back to your normal self. This isn't you!"

"And what is me? have nothing, I don't have any future because nothing fits my schedule with being a mom. So why don't I just live my life in a school whilst I've still got it!"

"I know who you are, Medley. I know who you aren't. You are not this person, you don't give up..." he whispered before grabbing her hand from stopping her reapplying eyeliner.

"Think about it, Glee Club would love to have you back. Quinn is coming back, why don't you?"

"I like being this person, Puck. I like being free..." she replied back to him, wiping away her tears. She looked away from him so he wouldn't notice them falling down her cheek.

"Please, think about it."

"I heard you might be joining back Glee Club?" Rachel asked Medley as she grabbed some drawing books from her locker.

"No. I'm not," Medley whispered before starting to walk but Rachel grabbed her arm.

"We were friends once, right?"

"I guess so, what's your point?" Medley asked, her voice raspy from the cigars. "I- you seemed a lot happier in Glee, now you're just... sad."

"I wasn't happy in Glee. I sang in the shadows, swayed in the background when I could have been second on the pyramid with a bright smile." Medley told Rachel.

Rachel hardly knew anything about cheerleading but she knew every cheerleader faked a smile, especially with a coach like Sue, but Sue had a soft spot for Medley and Medley soon realised that coach did the right thing by kicking her off of the Cheerios when she was pregnant.

"Then why didn't you go back to Cheerios after you had Delilah? Why didn't you go back this year?" Rachel asked.

Medley stood and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm free when I'm a skank." She smirked before throwing the books into the bin, a piece of paper flying out and hitting Rachel.

"Sorry. I've got to go."

Medley walked away and sighed, she wasn't going back to Glee Club. She couldn't go back now, everyone hated her.