𝖽𝗂𝗏𝖺

"Diva

"Diva." Miss Pillsbury told the class. "So, now we're back in the game we've got to come strong. Diva Week is all about finding your inner powerhouse." Finn told them.

"The online Urban Dictionary defines a diva as a fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct, she is not a trick-ass ho and she does not sweat da haters," Emma explained and Medley chuckled a little.

"Great, so I guess the guys are screwed this week," Jake said and Blaine leaned forward. "Guys can be diva's," he told Jake. "That's right, we all have inner divas. I myself have considered quite a diva at many local restaurants because I know what I want and I will send a dish back,"

"You all might as well just quit while you're ahead there are only two ways to spell Unique and one of them is D-I-V-A. Shante, I say and it will be brought, dished out and served and mopped up by the time you pick a wig-"

"They say that true divas aren't really mortal. They're much like the Loch Ness Monster, or Smeagol." Finn told everyone.

"Divas walk and they talk and they breathe brilliance so here to demonstrate that elusive brilliance is a very special guest diva."

"All the way from Louisville, give it up for Miss Santana Lopez!" Medley announced as Santana walked in.

"Santana, that was simply the greatest moment in show business history, but how come you didn't tell me you were coming to town?" Brittany asked her as they high fived.

"You know, I think the better question is, why didn't you tell me that you were dating Sam? I had just left a comment on my favourite Rizzoli and Isles lesbian subtext blog when I heard the news. Oh, and before I forget let me introduce my girlfriend, Elaine, and by girlfriend, I mean out and proud, lipstick-loving, AfterEllan-reading girlfriend," Santana told everyone and then kissed Elaine.

"Tina, that was-" Everyone tried to get their words out but they couldn't. "Don't even worry about it," She said before walking away, everyone looked in shock at Tina's amazing performance.

"Winning dinner for two at the Red Rooster Express Suites..." Medley began. "The First Annual William McKinley High School Diva Award goes to..." Finn did a drum roll.

"Tina Cohen-Chang!" Medley and Finn announced, everyone clapped for Tina as they cheered. Tina stood up and collected her prize happily, she smiled brightly as she bowed with her trophy.