𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗒𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗌

I sat in the choir room, everyone around me having their own conversations

I sat in the choir room, everyone around me having their own conversations. I felt a little left out but I was too busy doing my work anyway. I stood up and walked over to Quinn was leaned with everyone on the piano.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see Puck walk into the choir room and he looked different and that's when I caught on. He had shaved his mohawk off.

I chuckled a little before walking up to him.

"What happened?" I asked him, I tried my best not to laugh. "When you were shopping with Sarah my mom wash washing my hair and she told me I had a mole, so she shaved it. Turn's out is was a freckle." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"This happened in an hour, Puckerman?" I asked and he nodded his head, giving me the eyes he always does when he wants something. "What do you want?" I questioned.

"A hat." He answered and I chuckled at him before flicking his head and walking back over to Quinn.

"I'm very disappointed in you guys!" Mr Shue said. "Can't believe you knocked on us," Finn whispered to Rachel. "Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness." She argued back.

"I'm tired of carrying all of your weight. Regionals is in a month."

"I'm just trying to understand what's going on here. Finn, why did you stop singing?" Mr Shue asked him. "Cause you started giving the male leads to Jessie." He replied back.

Mr Shuester isn't great and scattering out solos and giving other people a chance, everyone knows that by now.

"What difference does it make? Everyone knows I'm here to look hot." Santana replied.

"My baby hormones are making me moody," I said looking down and fidgeting with Noah's fingers. Mr Shue then went on to assigning us a song that describes our emotions.

"As I was first on the signup sheet, I'll kick thing off. I have chosen Mike Cyrus The Climb because it's about obstacles and beating them."

She then proceeded to sing but her singing was off tune and awful.

"Now that, is the kind of soul-exposing song I was talking about. We should all be inspired by Finn's bravery. Good job, buddy." We cheered for Finn as he sat down, the awkwardness between him and Rachel were unreal.

"Uh. Mr Shue. Can I sing my song now?" Puck asked I let go of his hands and he stood and grabbed his guitar.

I smiled at Puck, the message was clear. He wanted to keep her but I still don't know yet. I smiled at him as he walked up to me.

"I promise I can take care of her if you'd want to keep her?" He whispered and I sat there quietly, everyone staring at us.

"It's- I don't know, yet. I have some more thinking to do but I promise when she's born I will have an answer." I tell him and he leaned close up to my face.

I leaned in close until the gap between us closed, he smiled into the kiss and everyone around us cheered. I waved them to shut up as we pulled away smiling brightly at each other.

"You promise?"

"I promise."