𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝖽

Mr Shue wrote Ballad on board, I leaned my head on Mercedes's shoulder as he explained to us what Ballads are

Mr Shue wrote Ballad on board, I leaned my head on Mercedes's shoulder as he explained to us what Ballads are. "Who's up first?" He asked, me them zoning out.

I looked forward to the piano, thinking about the baby. What do I do after it's born? Do I give it to Mrs Shuester? Will that be the best for it? It will be best for Mr Shue and her as she faking her pregnancy and he is happy.

"Medley!" Everyone shouted, I shook my head and looked around to see everyone either pointing or looking at the hat on the piano. I stood up and picked a name out.

"Finn," I say as I read his name, I smiled up at him before taking a seat back next to Mercedes.

I stood in the mirror and looked at the blue pink dress that couldn't fit around my stomach, it was horrifying to watch my try and fit it on. She tutted at me before bringing up the tape measure and measuring my waist.

"I ate a really big lunch today, it was um- tacos," I told my mom, she smiled and leaned onto my back. "No worries, but I am worried about you. You haven't been getting much exercise ever since you left the Cheerios," I told my mom I left the Cheerios over telling her I got kicked because I was pregnant.

"Yeah, that's what it is. No exercise," I repeat after her even though I still dance from Glee Club. "I can't wait for this dinner tonight." My dad said walking into the room.

"Daddy, lay back on the drinks, please," I say and he pinched my cheeks. "I'm not three!" I chuckled. "Want a sip?" He asked me and I denied straight away, I pushed the bottle away. "No. I'm fine," I tell him before he walked out with my mom allowing me to slip out of the dress.

"She is always up for a drink, what's wrong with her?" My dad asked my mom, thinking I couldn't hear them.

Mercedes POV

I was on my phone when I walked into the choir room and Puck stood there stressed. "No, no I think that's a great idea!" I tell her. "We're supposed to be rehearsing." He told me, I hold up my hand to him as I said my goodbyes to Tina.