𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗍

"You are in trouble!" Medley shouted to Jake as she saw him walking outside the school, the one she couldn't look at without thinking of Finn

"Why did you do that?" Medley asked him and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Do what?" He asked.

"Don't play dumb with me," Medley warned him. "Why did you cheat on Marley with the 'new' Santana. You threw away the nicest most sweetest girl I've ever met!" Medley shouted to him and he looked down.

"I said I'm sorry a bunch of times," Medley rolled her eyes. "Jake," she whispered before looking over at Marley who was staring at them.

"Besides, she's moved on, I lost her!" He shouted and Medley sighed.

"I know what it's like to lose someone, to have them leave you... but you made her go. If you want her back, build her trust again. Change, Jake. You need to change." Medley told him before walking away and over to Marley.

"I haven't seen you in a while." Marley told her as they started to walk. "I don't want to ever come back to this place, it hurts to much..." Medley stated.

"I'm sorry about Jake," Medley apologised. "Don't worry, I talked to him. Us girls have got to stick together." Marley chuckled before wrapping her arm around Medley's.

Medley walked around the park, hand in hand with Delilah as she let her go free to play with some of her friends she saw.

Medley kept an close eye on her as she pulled her phone out of her bag and phoned Caleb.

"Hey." Medley said down the phone after he answered after a few rings. "Hello," he answered back, Medley bit her lip in guilt from the question she was about to ask him.

"Want to go on a date?"

Caleb chuckled before sighing. "Sure, I'll meet you at Breadstix at 7," he said and Medley smiled. "See you there." She said and put the phone down.

"No, I'm not nervous

"No, I'm not nervous..." Medley said as she walked into Breadstix, she talked to the waitress and then said goodbye to Rachel and then walked up to Caleb.

"Hey," he said as he kissed her cheek and sat her down.

She smiled at him before looking down at the menu, this wasn't awkward it was actually nice but something didn't feel right.

"So, where are you from?" She asked him. "I'm from New York actually," he replied back to her and she widened her eyes.

"Cool, my friends are living their right now, they only come back for special occasions so I don't really see them a lot," Medley told them.

They talked for a little while before the waitress came and took their food order.

When the food arrived they ate it as well as drink their drinks, it wasn't in silence and they actually had a nice chat about their past and stuff. Obviously, not going deep into Medley's past as he would know about Noah and Delilah. She didn't want to tell him about them yet as it was still too early.

"So, how about we have another date tomorrow?" He asked her and she smiled at him. "Sure."