𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋

Medley only thought of one person who could walk her down the aisle, he has always been there for her through everything

Medley walked through the halls of McKinley High and walked straight into the choir room.

"Mr Shue..." Medley said and he and Rachel stopped talking and they both looked at her. "Yes, Medley?" He asked and she took a deep breath.

"This is a weird question but, I don't have a dad and like Brittany said you were basically like one so I was wondering if maybe you could walk me down the aisle?" She asked and Mr Shue smiled at her.

"I would love you." He said to her, Medley smiled and hugged him. "Thank you!" She said to him before tearing away from the hug. "Now I need to get my bridesmaid dresses. See you later," she said as she walked out of the choir room.

There were six dresses, pretty and simple. Each dress had there owned little thing to it for every girl. This was such a cliche wedding but that's how Medley had been planning it all of her life.

The wedding dress still hadn't been decided but she will get there eventually and also a dress of Delilah as she was a flower-girl.

Unfortunately, Quinn didn't get to go to Santana, Brittany, Kurt and Blaine's wedding but she said she would definitely make it to Medley's.

Carrying the dresses to the car was the worst part, six dresses all being carried by one person and they weren't the lightest.