𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅

"Quinn, there is no need to think about them

"Quinn, there is no need to think about them. They are trying to make you jealous." I tell her as we eyeball Santana and Sam. "Trust me, they won't last a week," I comfort Quinn until we hear cheering coming from around the stage area.

"What's up?" I asked and them everyone held up alcohol bottles, me and Quinn smiled brightly before we grabbed a bottle and poured us a drink. "Thank god, this party wasn't doing it for me!" I say, drinking quickly from the cup.

After a couple/a lot of drinks, we were all buzzed, Santana and I danced together as everyone else did their thing, we then went to do shots with Mike and Rachel, that was a lot of fun. Rachel is much fun when she's drunk.

She chugged down her wine cooler as we all cheered. "It tastes like pink! It tastes like pink!" We all cheered again and started to dance until Brittany fell over making us laugh out.

"Let's play spin the bottle! Who wants to play spin the bottle?" Rachel shouted, we all sat down in a circle and put the bottle in the middle.

Brittany span and it landed on Sam. "You know what? A reminder. I owns that guppy mouth. Those trouty Aerosmith lips belong to me!" Santana warned as Brittany leaned in and kissed Sam.

Rachel then spun and it landed on Blaine, we all whooped as Rachel laughed. "Blaine Warbler, I'm going to rock your world!" Rachel said as they both leaned in, they kissed and they kissed again. We were all silent but started exclaiming again.

"Okay, Medley, go!" Blaine told me, I huffed before spinning it and it landed on...

Quinn.

Quinn smiled as everyone started to whoop again, I crawled over to Quinn and leaned in. Her hand ran through my hair before she pulled me into a sweet kiss, one that didn't last very long. I smiled as we pulled away but she pulled me into another kiss.

This one was sweet and passionate, I heard everyone around us cheer. "Hot." was the only word that fell from Noah's lips.

We both pulled away before we smirked and chuckled slightly at each other.

"Quinn we have to a duet, come on!" I exclaimed as we walked onto the stage. We both grabbed the microphones and told Rachel what song.

Quinn
I wasn't jealous before we met
Now every man that I see is a potential threat
And I'm possessive, it isn't nice
You've heard me saying that smoking was my only vice

But now it isn't true, now everything is new
And all I've learned has overturned, I beg of you

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me

Medley
It was like shooting a sitting duck
A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck
I still don't know what you've done with me
A grown-up woman should never fall so easily

I feel a kind of fear when I don't have you near
Unsatisfied I skip my pride, I beg you dear

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me

Quinn
I've had a few little love affairs
They didn't last very long and they've been pretty scarce
I used to think that was sensible
It makes the truth even more incomprehensible

'Cause everything is new, and everything is you
And all I've learned has overturned, what can I do

Quinn and Medley
Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me

We both laughed after had finished singing, we stared into each other's eyes before leaning towards everyone cheering and bowing.

"My mom saw me throwing up and thought I was pregnant, again," I tell everyone before we took a sip from Artie's bloody mary.

I was passed out on Sam's lap after the song was finished so I didn't really get any of the conversations, all I could feel was a soft hand grazing through my hair as I nearly fell asleep.

We watched as Brittany threw up all over Rachel, I gasped as Santana also threw up. We were all dead, Mr Schue was now going to find out we had all been drinking.

"Everybody drink responsibly."

"I never want to see you guys pull anything like that, again. Drinking whilst performing is unprofessional and you're all underage, sign these." Mr Schue handed us a paper sheet.

"What if we fall off of the wagon wheel, again?" Puck asked. "My number is at the top of the sheet."

"Yes!" Sam exclaimed and we all chuckled. "Who's ready for Regionals, I'll buy the sparkling cider when it's done!" We all cheered and then stood up to get songs ready for Regionals.