𝖺𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺

I sat laughing at the awful choreography that Mr Shue had planned

I sat laughing at the awful choreography that Mr Shue had planned. It was so bad, luckily, I and Quinn had taught some sense into Rachel to speak up about it.

"Can we stop, please?" Rachel asked. "You don't have to ask me every time to go to the toilet, Rachel. Just go." Mr Shue told her.

"It's not my bladder. It's the choreography."

"Okay, what's wrong with it?" Mr Shue asked, I looked over at Quinn and smirked. "It sucks, it's completely unoriginal. We can't compete with Vocal Adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach, Mr Shue, but your not a trained choreographer. That's what we need, to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley."

"Damn, Kurt, this car is fly," Mercedes told Kurt as we got out of his car. "My dad got it for my sweet sixteen after I swore to stop wearing formfitting sweaters that stop at the knee," he told Mercedes, I linked my arm with Quinn as we started to walk.

We all looked down at his jumper that does that.

"What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him," Kurt told us and I chuckled a little at him. "Are we even sure they're rehearsing today?" Quinn asked.

"Vocal Adrenaline rehearses every day from 2:30 until midnight." Rachel said. Kurt linked his arm with Mercedes causing her to smirk.

"I'm just so nervous these Vocal Adrenaline kids are going to laugh at us. They're so cool and popular and we look like we just stepped off the short bus."

"Those sweaty Nazis have just had more time to practise. We have more heart and you don't look touched in the head, that outfit is amazing." Mercedes look at us four and we smiled at her, I slightly high fived Quinn's hand.

"So would you even want to hang out?"

"Come over, its Liza Minnelli week on AMC!" He exclaimed but then we were all cut off by the sound of someone throwing up and crying.

"Guys that's Andrea Cohen. She's won outstanding soloist last year at Absolutely Tampastic." Rachel told us.

Rachel walked forward to them. "Are you guys Vocal Adrenaline? We'd like to talk to Dakota Stanley about choreography for our Glee Club." She said smiling at them having no idea what's she's getting herself in to.

"Don't! He's a monster!" Andrea said.

"Get off my stage!" Dakota shouted making me and Quinn smile at each other brightly. We all jumped up and ran to his car. "Mr Stanley!" Rachel shouted getting his attention.

"Were the McKinley High Glee Club!" She told him. "No interviews," he said to us all. "We'd like you to choreograph for us."

"Look my fee is 8,000 per number. Plus a 10,000 bonus if you place at top three and with Dakota Stanley at the wheels, you will place at top three. Move it." He drove off, causing me to scoff.

"How are we going to get 8,000 dollars?" Rachel asked.

After we raised the money for Dakota we ended up in the choir room and he handed out menus.

"Okay, please examine your personalised menus. This what you're going to be eating for the next six months."

"Um, mine just says coffee," Mercedes told him, I furrowed my eyebrows a little all he could do is a hum in response. "What's smelt?" Rachel asked him and I gagged a little.

"A pungent low-carb freshwater fish. Okay, let's start with today's business. Artie, you're cut, you're not trying hard enough."

"At what?"

"At walking. We can't be wheeling you around every number. It throws off the whole dynamic and it's depressing."

"So you're kicking him out?" Mercedes asked and to be honest, that wasn't right, Artie does have a nice voice. "Mm-hmm. Also you. Youse go to go, Effie!" Mercedes put her fist up to reply but he just said. "No, no, no. Yeah!"

"You can't kick people out of Glee Club because you don't like the way they look!" Kurt told him and I like of agreed. "Uh, why don't you shut your face-gash and stay away from aerosol cans because it looks like you're going to explode."

"You four are great, you're perfect. Don't change a thing," I flipped my hair and smiled at the other three, them doing the same. "Uh- you. Ew, nose job!"

"Now just hold on a second!"

"What? What was that, Frakenteen? Why don't you wipe that dopey look off of your face and get some lotion for them knuckles you've been dragging along the ground."

"What's wrong with you?" Finn asked but then I noticed Puck by the door telling me to come to him. I leaned closer to Quinn. "Tell him, it's lady problems," I say to her walking out of the classroom quietly.

"Hi?" I say to him, he looks at me and smirks. "What do you want?" I ask him, he shrugs his shoulders.

"What's going on in there?" He asked me, I laughed before answering. "Trying to get everyone to quit," I tell him and he nodded his head.