𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽

I sat down next to Landon, his arm draped around me

I sat down next to Landon, his arm draped around me. "All right class lets get on, first, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Mr Shue said I looked down at Puck who was looking at me hurt.

"Puck, I hoped your time in juvie has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong." Mr Shue said. "Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day." He announced, I rolled my eyes and clicked my pen.

"Wow, what a catch," I said. "Can't believe she ever let you go," Mercedes added on, making us fist bump and chuckle.

"I have in my hand our competition for Sectionals. First, the acapella choir from the all-boys private school the Dalton Academy Warblers." Mr Shue announced we all whooped and clapped.

I noticed Puck looking at me and I looked down at him, he looked hurt, really hurt and I felt so guilty. He probably thought I was trying to replace Delilah's dad with Landon. Let's all be real, Landon is a cute guy and also an amazing personality but he ain't daddy material.

"I want to make this week our second annual boy's verses girls tournament. So, split up into two groups and figure out your songs." Mr Shue said and we split into two groups.

"The boys beat us the last time we competed against them."

"That's because they probably took more vitamin D then you girls did." I pointed out and they shrugged their shoulders. "I don't know about Kurt, he's too good and he's on the girl's side." Rachel said, us girls agreeing with her.

"Spies!" She shouted as Puck wheeled Artie into the room. "Lighten up, we're here to talk to Medl- Santana and Brittany." Puck replies, I looked up at him as he nearly said my name.

I tuned out of the conversation and made my way up to Rachel to help her with her part of the costume making, slightly talking to her about it.

When we finished dancing we took a few minutes to breath and let the boys cheer for us until Becky came running in and passed Mr Shue a note so he left the room immediately.

"Well, I genuinely hope you guys are happy because Coach Beiste has quit."

"What?" I asked Mr Shue. "The football team was actually winning." Artie pointed out. "Then you better figure out how to get her back, fast! Boys, you better find something out because I'm ashamed.

"We kind of picture Beiste when we're making out instead of taking a cold shower," Finn told us, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Can I just say this is what happens when you don't put out. If everyone put out we'd have a winning football team."

"The first time I put out I got pregnant." Luckily, Landon wasn't in the room as he had gone to the bathroom. I didn't want to ruin things with him.

"William. I need to see you and Noah Puckerman in my office please." Mr Higgins said as he walked into the room, I looked up at Noah and he shrugged his shoulders at me.

"Will you be okay?" I whispered before he walked out and he nodded his head in response.

When Glee Club was over I walked up to Puck. "What did they want? Why are you angry?" I asked him, he slammed his locker shut and walked away.

"Puck, I am talking to you."

"Puck? You call me Puck now? Ever since you met Landon you've been ignoring me." He said I folded my arms.

"You were in juvie, I needed someone to talk to," I told him. "Quinn? Mercedes? Kurt? Where they there when he was. Yes! They were." He pointed out, I tilted my head to the side and noticed how angry he was.

"Noah, what's wrong?"

"They're going to send me back. I can't go back there, Medley. It's terrifying." I walked closer to him
and hugged him. "Talk to Artie, I'm sure he will help," I whispered as he gripped around me tighter.

During the whole performance Puck danced with me, it was so embarrassing for all of us girls to be danced on by the boys but it was so funny.

"That was really good. I liked it, thank you." Couch pointed out with a smile, I smiled with her.