𝗉𝗈𝗍 𝗈' 𝗀𝗈𝗅𝖽

Medley walked out and onto the bleachers, the hot sun hit her black clothes which made her even hotter but she ignored it

She watched as Santana and Brittany enjoyed their time being on the Cheerios, she noticed their smiles as Coach said something funny or mean about someone.

"You miss it, don't you?" Finn asked from beside her. Medley looked up at him and smiled as he took a seat.

"No, I'm a lot happier now," Medley replied back to him. "No, you're not. I know you're not."

"How can you be so sure?" Medley asked him and he tickled her stomach a little, she laughed out and tried to push his hands away.

"Because that's the first time I've seen you laugh since you've started to act like a skank when you were in Glee you was always laughing and smiling. I liked that side of you, plus we've known each other since we were babies."

"Finn, I want to join Glee again but it's just-"

"You feel freer. Yeah, everyone has told me that's what you say to them whenever they bring up you joining back."

"I don't want to remember the pain I suffered in it," Medley him, talking about what she suffered in the first year of Glee hurt.

"But you got Delilah out of it and also Puck, you're a lot closer with Rachel, Mercedes, Kurt... you wouldn't be friends with them if it wasn't for Glee and you would be stuck with Sue." Medley chuckled.

"You're right, but Sue wasn't that bad."

"My nan can move faster and shes eighty!" They heard Sue shouted, they both started to laugh.

"Surely, The Skanks are boring and more mean now you don't have Quinn with you, I hardly see you with them," Finn mentions, Medley shrugged her shoulders before she grabbed her bag.

Medley grabbed the pack of cigars and handed them to Finn.

"Throw them!" Medley laughed as Finn sat with them in his hands looking worried. Finn threw them and high-fived Medley after.

"Does that mean you're coming back?" He asked her, Medley stood up and covered her eyes from the sun. "I guess so." Finn smiled as he hugged her.