𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

"Get a room!" Santana said to Mr Shue and Mrs Pillsbury, I laughed a little behind

"Get a room!" Santana said to Mr Shue and Mrs Pillsbury, I laughed a little behind. "Mrs Sylvester wants to see you in her office, she doesn't like to be kept waiting," Quinn told him as we walked away.

"How was your night?" Quinn asked me, I smiled a little before looking at her. "Good, like always. I enjoyed my 'dinner'." She raised an eyebrow at me before I looked away trying not to catch her eye so she could get the truth out of me.

"Medley, seriously, we all know you were with Puckerman last night," Quinn said, grabbing things from her locker.

"No..." I dragged the 'o' before leaning my back on the locker next to hers earning another eyebrow raise. "Okay, fine, I was at Noah's. You caught me red handed," I pulled out some gum and passed her a piece before I had one.

"We are in line to be the most popular kids at this school over the next couple of years-" I stood quietly as Quinn went on and on about being popular and things to do with the future with Finn.

"You're making too big a deal over this!" Finn whispered looking around if anyone was looking at them.

"Okay, let's compromise. If you quit the club, I'll let you touch my breast..."

"Under the shirt?"

"Over the bra!"

"No, no. I can't. I want to do Glee, I'm really happy when I'm performing." I understood why I saw them yesterday. "People think your gay now, Finn. And you know what that makes me, your big gay beard!"

"Look I-I-I gotta go to class, okay?" He walked away. "Big nose, eavesdrop much?" I say before feeling this sick feeling in my stomach but I decided to push it away.

Quinn walked closer to Rachel. "Time for some girl talk, man hands. You can dance with him, you can sing with him but you will never have him!" Quinn warned her.

"I understand why you could be threatened. Finn and I have made a connection but I'm an honourable person. I don't need to steal your man. I have plenty of suitors of my own," Rachel tells us.

I tilted my head and pursed my lips. "You mean Jacob, please have him. He's all yours," I say pointing to the weirdo watching us three.

"Everyday Glee status is going up and yours is going down." Rachel walked away but was stopped by the sudden splash of slushy all over her. I and Quinn laughed before I looked up to see it was Puck who chucked it on her.

He gave me a wink before walking away with his friend.

"The Celibacy Club is now in session. Thanks to a new school rule that says we have to let anyone join the club, we are welcoming a new member. Rachel Whatshername," Quinn spat as we all stared at Rachel who was sat quietly.

"Where are all the boys?" She asked desperately, I scoffed at her.

"Down the hall. First half-hour we separate and then we come together to share our faith."

"God bless the perv who invented these. Remember the power motto girls. It's all about the teasing and not about the pleasing!" Quinn said making us all do a dance.

"Back it up like a dump truck baby!" Santana added on, we all laughed as Rachel sat down watching us.

After the thirty minutes were over me and Quinn blew up some balloons as we got into partners with other people. Rachel with Jacob, Quinn with Finn, Santana with Matt, Brittany with a random person and me with Puck.

"Now remember, if the balloon pops the noise makes the angels cry," I put the balloon between me and Puck and it didn't take long before he started to grind against the balloon and grip my waist.

"Stop! You're going to pop the balloon!" I warn him but he just carries on doing it, I rolled my eyes before hearing a loud pop.

"Finn!" Quinn shouted the boy looked terrified. "Sorry, it must have caught my zipper." He lied and I laughed at him.

"You know what? This is a joke. Did you know that most studies have demonstrated that celibacy doesn't work in high schools? Our hormones are driving us to crazy to abstain. The second we start telling each ourselves that there's no room for compromise, we act out. The only way to deal with teen sexuality is to be prepared, that's what contraception is for."

"Don't your dare mention the 'c' word!" Quinn told her, Rachel stared at Finn. "Want to know a dirty little secret? Girls what sex just as much as guys do." She said before storming out.

"Yeah, they do!" Puck said grabbing my waist. "Get off me!" I tell him, making him chuckle.

We all sat watching the very sexual performance Glee Club had just performed. I knew exactly what we needed to do in order for Rachel to not take Finn away from Quinn.

We walked into the choir room and stood in front of Mr Shue. We talked about how we should audition and he obviously let us.

Quinn
The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little prayer for you
While combing my hair, now
And wondering what dress to wear, now
I say a little prayer for you

Unholy Quartet
Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart
And I will love you
Forever, forever, we never will part
Oh, how I'll love you
Together, together, that's how it must be
To live without you
Would only be heartbreak for me

Medley
I run for the bus, dear
While riding I think of us, dear
I say a little prayer for you
At work I just take time
And all through my coffee break-time
I say a little prayer for you.

Unholy Quartert
Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart
And I will love you
Forever, forever we never will part
Oh, how I'll love you
Together, together, that's how it must be

Quinn and Medley
To live without you
Would only be heartbreak for me