𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌

They were decorating as Puck, Quinn, Rory and Sam played with Delilah, showing her some ornaments then placing them on the tree and dancing around with her

"She's grown so much," Rachel told Medley as she placed a bauble on the tree. "She has, it doesn't even feel like she's turning two in a few months..."

"Hey, everybody, listen up my man Rory wants to say something," Finn said and Sam bounced Delilah on his lap.

"So, guys, my mummy was going to come and visit for the holidays, but plane tickets are expensive, so it's my first Christmas without any family. Id like to cheer me up by dedicating this song to them, and the king."

"Jesus?"

"Gosh, that song was depressing. I might actually be dead right now," Santana told him. "I think what Santana means is that was mournfully beautiful, now that the whole Glee Club is back together I think we should focus on something more joyous."

"Rachel's right, last Christmas was super sad."

"I wasn't here, so, I don't know..." Medley said as they all looked sad.

"I just got off the phone with Don Borowski, the local station manager at Lima's PBS affiliate. Turns out their annual broadcast of the Yule burning has been cancelled."

"The hell!" Puck said. "Yeah, they cant afford the licensing fees anymore, but thank you Scrooge's who owns that copyright, Don came to Sectionals and he loved us a Christmas special! Not only that he wanted a directer and I nominated Artie..."

"I promised I would do any television work... I'll have to think about it..."

"I'm not doing the Christmas play, Rachel. Ask Blaine to sing with you or something." Medley told Rachel as she grabbed the books from her locker.

"Why?" She asked. "If you can't see I have Delilah and it's her second Christmas, I can't take my focus off of her. Plus, my mom is taking an extra job at work today for this important meeting about a fabric shoot or something..." Medley said trying to remember the words her mom told her.

"I'll be happy to sing to the kids. Just not the play or whatever it is, sorry." Medley walked away and then outside where she and Delilah can sit with no one bothering them.

Medley and Sam, we're putting out the food as Quinn had Delilah and Sue was checking up on the kids and others.

"Everyone's been telling me you've had a hard year," Sam said to Medley.

"Being a single mom, getting stuck between Puck and Quinn, that was weird, and then falling off of the rails and turning into a skank. Yeah, I would say I have." Medley said, chuckling at herself a little.

Sam chuckled as they put out the food.

"What made you change?" Sam asked her as he stared at her. "It isn't what, it's who. It was Finn, he taught me that I was much happier in Glee."

"You deserve all the happiness, you know, I'm pretty good with kids. I can help every once in a while." He told her.

Medley smiled up at him. "Thank you, Sam."

"Ah, ah, ah, ah. Portion control, bee sting. Guess you're not used to being on this side of the serving line." Sue said as she put out bigger spoons of food.

"Seriously, though, I don't think we have food for everybody," Medley told Sue.

"Economy gets bad, people give less," Sue whispered.

"Hey!" Mr Shue said as he opened the door, everyone from Glee came in. "I know we're late but we were all hoping there's still time to help. We brought the turkey from the special with all the fixings." Artie told them.

"Yeah, it's a prop but it's real." Mr Shue finished off.

"Put it over there," Sue told them. Everyone smiled and put the food down.

"You guys finally came around," Sam said. "Well, you can thank Rory, for helping us see the light," Finn told him.

"I was just following my Christmas sponsor's lead," Rory replied back. "Would it be weird if I made myself a plate?" Puck asked, Medley, looked up at him and chuckled.

"We have a song, too. We were going to perform it."
Artie told Sue. "As long as it isn't Jingle Bells, it seems it's the only song our janitor knows how to play."