𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗒

"All right, guys, Nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down

"All right, guys, Nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. Now, you're singing at Regionals was amazing, but your dancing... it's booty camp time!" Mr Schuester said.

"Five, six, seven, eight!" Then Loser Like Me started to play and the piano and everyone started to dance until Rachel was flat on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Finn asked as him and Schuester ran up to them.

"I'm bleeding." Rachel told them. "Let's get you to a doctor."

"Oh my god, you're getting a nose job." Quinn said. "Im considering a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." Rachel replied.

"So, a nose job?" Santana asked.

"Look, I'm happy with the way I look and I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted a slightly more demure nose, like Quinn's or Medley's or Santana's." Rachel said, Medley touched her nose and smiled slightly.

"I would never change more appearance for vanity but the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us at Nationals."

"Possibly? What about the risks? You're voice is amazing as it is, Rachel." Mr Schue told her.

"Hold up, can we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I would know, because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I'm sure Sam wanted to change his lips, Medley wanted to get laser therapy for her stretch marks, Artie's thought about getting his legs removed and Tina's definitely looked on getting an eye de-slanting." Santana said.

Everyone gripped onto the things Santana had mentioned.

"That's extremely racist." Tina told Santana. "I'm just keeping it real," Santana replied back to Tina.

"I like my self, I'm a beautiful person." Tina told everyone. "Is that's why you're wearing blue contacts?" Mike asked her, Medley looked over only just noticing she was wearing contacts.