𝗉𝗎𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋

Medley walked into the diner, she sat down and ordered a vanilla milkshake

Medley walked into the diner, she sat down and ordered a vanilla milkshake. She only really like milkshakes from diners anyway.

"Hey, girl." Aria said as she walked up to her and sat down on the table. "Tell me everything about him, please tell me he's a gentleman!" Aria pleaded and Medley chuckled.

"He's a gentleman, but something didn't feel right. Maybe, I need to forget about Puck, he's probably forgot about me already." Medley explained as she patted her fingers on the table.

"Actually, I have a date with him now!" Medley said as she noticed the time, she threw the money for the milkshake on the table and then walked away.

She ran up to Breadstix and took a table with Caleb.

"Hi," he said kissing her cheek and she replied back with hey.

After the date finished Medley received a phone call from Jake. "Hey," she said down the phone, she heard the panic coming through the phone as he spoke fast.

"Jake, what's wrong?" She asked him and he took a deep breath. "Bree is pregnant..." he told Medley.

Medley raised her eyebrows in shock as she gasped slightly.

"She said not to tell anyone but I couldn't keep this to myself. Medley, I'm not ready to be a dad. What do I do?" He asked down the phone. Medley sighed.

"Jake, when I found out I was pregnant I pushed Puck away but all I needed was him. She needs you, go comfort her or something," Medley told him.

Jake sighed before handing up the phone, she knew he was upset and scared. She felt bad for him but all she wanted to do was go and see Delilah.

When she arrived home she was welcomed by Delilah.

"Mommy!" She said as she ran up to her. Medley kneeled down and hugged her tightly as she spun around a little.

Medley noticed the flower in her hair as she pulled away.

"Pretty flower, hunny." Medley told her and Delilah took it from her hair and placed it in her hair. "A pretty flower for a pretty mommy." Medley chuckled and smiled as she hugged her baby again.

Medley looked down at her phone after putting Delilah down on her bed for her to sleep.

"Puckerman," Delilah said down the phone and Jake chuckled.

"Turns out she was just late, no baby." He told Medley in relief, she smiled for him. "Well, there you go. Scared you didn't it?" She asked him and he sighed.

"What if I do knock someone up one day?" He asked.

Medley shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to say in the conversation.

"Then you'll be a good dad."