𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗂

"Never in the history of show choir competitions has anyone ever fainted," Artie told them all as they set Marley down on the chairs

"We got the juice," Sam said as they handed her the juice.

"No. I'm okay," Marley told them. "Drink the damn juice!" Kitty told her.

"Marley? Marley, are you okay? What happened?" Finn asked her as he ran into the choir room. "She hasn't been eating, she's been skipping lunch," Jake told them all, Medley ran her hand up and down her back so she would have more comfort.

"Is that because you've been telling her to? You try turning her into a damn rexy?" Santana asked Kitty, we all know that Santana was right.

"What? No. Why would I want that?" Kitty asked her. "Cause you're a crazy, evil bitch," Santana told her and Medley nodded her head at Marley.

"Marley, are you alright?" Mr Shue asked her.

"The nurse is on the way. Puck, Medley you stay here with Marley. The rest of you guys get back up there. Leaving the stage mid-competition, for any reason, is risking immediate disqualification." My Shue shouted.

"What? That's a rule?" Medley asked. "Yeah, it's a rule. One of the bylaws, actually. As all of you were spiralling into a self-created k-hole of crazy, the judges have declared the Warblers victorious." Sue announced.

Medley looked up and Finn and frowned, they failed the Glee Club after they promised to do a good job at helping them win Sectionals.

Medley stood outside, the cold breeze hitting her warm cheeks. She shivered under the ice wind as she looked out into the background surrounding her.

"Hey." Puck said as she comes outside to talk to her. "Jake told me you're cool with him, he called you his favourite." Puck said and Medley chuckled.

"Yeah, well, I failed him and the rest of the Glee Club. Noah, I promised I would help them win. I should have known about Marley, or at least asked her if she was okay." Medley told him as she shivered more.

Puck took his jacket off and wrapped it around her.

"It was one slip up, and if it was anybody's fault it would have been Kitty's. We all know what she was doing to Marley." He told her, she nodded her head.

"I was wondering if I could stay over at your apartment tonight? Jake wants to come over and see Delilah and I can't get a ticket back to California yet." Medley looked up at Puck and rolled her eyes.

"You're going back there?" She asked him. "I have to, I live there now." He said to her.

"You can stay the night, but, no funny business." She told him as she pointed a finger. "It's not me you have to worry about!" He replied back in defence.

Jake, Medley and Noah all walked over to her apartment. From the outside of the door, you could hear the TV and Delilah talking along with the words to a TV show.

Medley walked in and Delilah jumped up and ran up to her. Medley smiled as she picked her up gently and started to bounce her.

"Hey, Emma. Was she good?" Medley asked Emma. "She was like she always is. An angel." Emma said as Medley handed her the money. "Thank you, and bye," Emma said and walked out.

"Jake, this is Delilah," Medley said as she handed her to him, he had already met her before but not properly.

Jake stared down at his niece as smiled as she stared up at him and smiled.

"How is she so cute? You had her with my brother right?" He asked and Noah punched him slightly as they all laughed.

After a long night Jake left, he and Delilah got along really well but she soon fell tired and so did Jake so Puck drove him home.

Medley carried Delilah over to her room, she put her in her bed and kissed her forehead as she covered her in her duvet. "Night..." Medley whispered and closed the door behind her.

"Is she asleep?" Puck asked Medley. "Yep, and she has her water so hopefully if she wakes up she'll see it."

"Thank you for letting me stop. I would've asked Finn but I wanted to see Delilah." Puck told her.

"No problem." She said to him. They stared into each other's eyes for a slight second before looking away. Medley thought that the tension between them was unreal but she tried to ignore it.

Puck slowly made her way over to her, she cupped her cheek and brought her into a chaste kiss. "Is that all?" She asked him as she went in for a deeper one and the rest of the night was history...