𝗃𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗒

"Welcome, everyone, to our very first Glee Club rehearsal

"Welcome, everyone, to our very first Glee Club rehearsal. First I'd like to welcome back our distinguished alumni who have so graciously agreed to stay an extra week. So thank you!" Rachel announced.

"Yeah, how are you guys doing that?"

"I can bend time with my mind." Brittany replied.

Medley and everyone else watched in pain as Kurt and Rachel gave an awful lesson.

"And that is how a mash up is done!" Rachel said. "Actually, this is. Brittany can you sat down please?" Santana asked her.

"I figured this is a good place as any to ask you this question. I want to mash up with you forever, Britt. I mean, some people love someone because they make them a better person and that's not why I love you, because you've always wanted me to be myself. You're my favourite person in the whole world, and we're a big deal. No matter how many times we've tried to put our thing down and walk away front it, we can't because I don't want to live my life without my one true love. And... I normally use a lot of words when I'm saying something negative so since this is the most positive thing I'm ever going to do-" a band member handed Santana a box.

Medley gasped and everyone smiled, Medley leaned her head on Puck's shoulder as he kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to keep it simple. Brittany S Pierce, will you marry me?" Santana asked Brittany.

"What is happening?" Fredrick asked. "This kind of thing happens in here all the time. Just go with it." Puck told him.

"Oh my God. I would love to." Brittany said. "Really?" Santana asked as she put the ring on Britt.

"I'm sorry, I just have to speak now or forever hold my peace. Did you learn nothing from me and Blaine? We're too young to get married. All of us!" Kurt exclaimed.

"As somebody who's lived their life jealously attacking the happiness of others even I can't hate this engagement, you guys are perfect together." Tina said. 

"Thank you, Tina." Santana said.

"Great job, you guys! I loved the enthusiasm and the emotion. Great kick-off performance." Rachel told them and then Kurt stood up.

"I think the singing could have been a whole step higher. Mason, you're a cheerleader could have used choreography. Give it variety, complexity." Kurt said.

"Kurt it was their first time," Rachel mentioned. "Have you forgot the competition? You're forgetting how hard Mr Shue pushed us!" Kurt said to her as she dragged him for a chat.

"Well, you can't really blame her for not joining in. Those two were pitchy. So, let them work it out.