𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

Surprisingly enough, Medley enjoyed Ms Green's class, Ms Green was a nice teacher or who just wanted to the best for her students

"Has anyone found a happy song they like?" Ms Green asked, Medley, put up her hand and stood up.

"This song makes me happy because it just makes you want to dance and it's a good song altogether, feel free to dance!"

Medley took a few deep breathes as everyone around her stopped dancing, Medley chuckled before Ms Green started to clap. "I enjoyed that, Medley. Well done." Ms Green said and Medley thanked her.

"How's New York?" Medley asked Rachel over the phone. "It's amazing! I have a spacious apartment which I share with Kurt, you should come to visit sometime soon. I miss you." Rachel answered back.

"I miss you, too and I would come to New York it's just, Delilah and Mist. It will be hard, I only get three days off because of Delilah and I still have to do loads of work on those days." Medley explained as she walked into the coffee shop.

"One minute, Rachel." She said and put Rachel on hold. "Hey, what can I get you?" The barrister asked her, Medley swallowed a lump she had in her throat as she looked at him.

"H-hi, can I get an iced vanilla latte, please." She told him with a stutter. The barista chuckled.

"What's your name?" He asked as he grabbed his pen. "It's- um, Medley." She told him. "I like that name, it will be ready soon." Medley left the counter and stood over near the collection centre.

"Oh... my... god... Rachel! You will not believe this, the cutest guy works here! They must have hired him or something because I can't remember ever seeing him around here." Medley quickly said down the phone making Rachel laugh.

"Describe him," Rachel told her. "Cute beard, green-blue eyes, nice eyebrows! He is gorgeous..." Medley said, her voice fading away.

"But, what about Puck?" Rachel asked and Medley frowned. "We talked about yesterday, he doesn't care about me anymore, Rachel. It's time I move on." Medley explained.

It wasn't what she wanted, she wanted to live happily ever after as a family with Puck and Delilah, but she knew that people grow up and grow old. He will never grow old of Delilah, he's not like that, but he did grow old of Medley.

"Here you go." The barrister said and Medley took the latte and handed him the money, she said thanks and then walked away.

"I've got to go, Brody is here. See you soon, hopefully." Rachel kissed down the phone and Medley replied back with one. "Bye..." she said a little hurt from thinking about Noah.