𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

I was at my locker

I was at my locker. I was thinking about calling my mom about Delilah but I called her five minutes ago so I probably shouldn't. A lot had happened over the summer; I and Puck are no longer talking and he doesn't see Delilah, my mom is better and takes care of Delilah when I need her too and I and Mercedes also got closer and we're no a three-way best up
a friendship with Quinn

"How's life after you kept your bastard child?" Jacob asked me, holding up a microphone.

"I'm tired and a lot less hormonal and so there's not much crying," I said grabbing the attention back from Santana's boob job.

"These are comments from Jacob Ben Israel's most recent Glee Club blog. Glee is a giant ball of suck,"

"We get it, Mr Shue, everyone still hates us. So what? So we're plankton on the high school food chain. The only difference is now no one really cares." Kurt replied back.

"Kurt's right. We're a family. They can bring it all they want. None of it is going to break us." Mercedes pointed out, I looked up at her and smiled.

"I'm really happy you guys have bonded, the problem is that all of this negative stuff if keeping others from auditioning." Mr Shue told us.

"Good. Why do we need new members?" Tina asked. "Because of when we seniors graduate you will need more and Matt is gone," I answered back to her, of course, we needed new members.

"If we can't bring them to us how about we go to them!" Mr Shue said, after that, we all brought a New York top and wore them as we walked outside.

We waited for people to walk into the choir room, no one was going to walk in we were all losers and everyone knew it.

"I think we should call it a day," Rachel told Mr Shue as she stood up. "We said 3:00 to 5:00 it's only 4:58."

"Face it, Mr Shue, no one wants to join. We're all losers, no one wants to be friends with losers." I tell him.

"Stop it! None of you is losers. Don't put yourself down."

"I'm a teen mom, Kurt is gay, Artie is in a wheelchair, Tina is a goth, Santana is a bitch, Mercedes is too honest, Brittany is dumb, Quinn is also a bitch, Mike is quiet, Rachel is pushy, Finn is no longer the quarterback and Puck is... Puck." I say.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. "She's right, we're all the reason no one wants to join, Mr Shue," Mercedes told him. "We're sorry." We walked out of the choir room.

"Hi, I'm Sunshine Corazon, and I'll be singing listen from the movie Dreamgirls." She told us as she walked on to the stage. I just wanted to get home to my baby.

"Broadway show first." Rachel said to us and we all shh her. "Shut up." Puck said.

After she was finished I ran straight to my car, not wanting to hear anything Mr Shue or what anyone had to say.

When I arrived home I heard my mom upstairs running the bath, I walked up the stairs and saw the six months old baby in her bassinet.

"Hi, mommy's home," I whisper as I picked her up, she giggled a little.

I and mom did the nursery, it was pretty and perfect for me.

"Did you and Puck talk today?" My mom asked as she walked into the nursery, smiling at Delilah in my arms

"Did you and Puck talk today?" My mom asked as she walked into the nursery, smiling at Delilah in my arms. "No, mom. I didn't." I tell her, sighing as I sat down on the rocking chair.

"It's too early, I need more time," I told her. "I don't even know if he wants to see Delilah." I actually didn't know the answer to that, he never asks me or I get too nervous to talk to him about it.

"I'll talk to him soon."