𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀

"With everyone!" Santana announced as the lights turned on

"With everyone!" Santana announced as the lights turned on. "Surprise!" Mercedes said and then everybody else walked in, Medley walked straight up to Puck and kissed him.

"The whole gang is back to reboot the Glee Club." Rachel said as everyone hugged. "You guys said you'd wait for me!" Tina said as she joined the hug.

"It's so great to have you all together in this room again. It means so much to us that you would come at the drop of a hat."

"Artie, are you drawing me?" Medley asked. "Nope, just your boobs. I'm practising for my storyboarding class." Artie replied and Medley chuckled at him.

"Okay. We need to focus on. Glee has done so much for all of us, you know? It brought us together, it gave us hope, it put us out in the world and it brought some of us home." Kurt said.

"Here's the situation, we need you guys back. Not all the time, you have lived in other places." Rachel told everyone. "We've got to get Glee back together. Especially since now some of us are the competition." Kurt said.

"We're going to give McKinley a little taste of what they're missing."

"Attention! At ease, teabaggers. I'm Airman First Class Noah Puckerman but you can call me Sir."

"When we went to McKinley we were part of conservative clubs as well, such as the Celibacy Club and the God Squad," Quinn said.

"Most of you guys are Christians, right?" Mercedes asked. "We're all Christian." A girl said.

"Before I joined Glee Club I only hung out with people that were exactly like me-"

"And then Puck knocked her up and she sort of changed for the best," Tina added on to Medley's speech, she grabbed Puck's hand whilst she chuckled.

"Point is, nerds, you need to take the three-cornered hats out of your loser butts and join the New Directions. They'll take anybody, even you." Noah told them all.

"Sir, I was brought up to respect my elders but don't call us losers. The Tea Party Patriots are McKinley's most popular club." The girl said.

"Oh my God! That's horrible. What is happening to America?" Tina asked.

"I'll tell you what's happened. We've grown up in the biggest economic depression since the 1930s. Our mission is to fix the mess that Barack Obama created before he and the homo-elite turn this country into a Muslim welfare state."

"Oh no! Oh, hell to the no! You know what? Do you, you or you join the Glee Club we don't need your ignorant, backwards, gay-hating, Obama-bashing clubbers anyway." Mercedes said as she clicked and everyone walked out.

"I will be taking these," Medley said as she picked up the cupcakes and stood to wait for Sam.

"And you know what? Medley once had sex with a Latina lesbian. Learn that in Glee Club!" Sam told them as he walked backwards and right into Medley.

"My bad." He said as he carried them both out of the room, Medley laughing loudly.

"Okay, just remember, sex sells," Santana told them as they walked

"Oh, hi, Artie," Kitty said. "Kitty, where have you been? I thought Coach transferred the New Directions? We need you back." Artie asked her.

"You really think I'm going to come back after the way you treated us? Sue didn't make me transfer because she knew I'm a star player. Unlike Rachel Berry who never knew our names." Kitty explained.

"I know your name, It's Quinn," Brittany said. "I'm Quinn?" Quinn told her. "Liar," Brittany replied.

"Listen, don't you guys want to do more? Don't you want to be a star?" Santana asked them.

"That is rich coming from you. Pathetically stuffed back into your Cheerios uniform again." Kitty said to her. "Can two people try out?" Twins asked.

"Yeah, the four of us tried out together," Quinn told them. "Of course, the incest twins want in. Let's go, ladies."

They all travelled over to the library where the singing man was.

"We heard you singing. You've got to audition for the Glee Club." Medley told him and then everyone explained why he's got to join Glee.

"Okay, your in!" Rachel told him.