𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖾𝖽𝗎𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"Our competition at Sectionals are your classic stool choirs

"Our competition at Sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. Now, if we're going to beat them we need to do what they can't do: dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike sweet moves in our performance." Mr Shue told us.

"They're going to dance in front of me whilst I perform my solo?" Rachel asked and I rolled my eyes. "You're not getting a solo, Rachel."

"Finally, so what do I get to sing?" Mercedes asked. "Actually, I was thinking of giving the duet to Puck and Medley. Instead of basing it around Finn and Rachel, I want to give Puck and Medley a chance."

I looked next to me at Puck and smiled, he smirked back. "We got this." He said, grabbing my hand gently.

"You are such a hypocrite," Santana said out loud after Finn and Rachel's whispering to each other. "Like you even know what that means." Rachel relied back on making everyone watch them.

"It means that your boyfriend is full of crap, hobbit," Santana said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ever since the wedding, you've been up my butt, and I'm sick of it." Rachel spat as she stood up. "Rachel, she's not worth it," Finn said.

"Oh really? 'Cause that's not what you thought in the motel room. That's right, Yentl. Your sweetheart, he's been lying to you. 'Cause he and I totally got it on last year." Santana announced, everybody stayed silent with a shocked look on their face.

"Enough! No more conversations about this or anything. This is our plan for Sectionals, and that is that." Mr Shue shouted, Rachel scolded at me but I just ignored her.

My legs lounged over Pucks as I wrote down some things for my homework, him helping me a little while all the others talked about loosing but then Rachel walked in with tape over her mouth and sat down.

"Rachel, what are you doing?" Mr Shue asked her and she claimed she was protesting.

"Take that off! I'm tired of this, Rachel! You have a terrible attitude, you're a lousy sport, and it is not okay anymore."

"Well, I'm upset. I'm furious about this." She said, I felt guilty but it was someone else's time to shine in the Glee Club whilst we still have the chance.

"You could choose to be happy that we're part of a Glee Club that is bursting with talent. When we go to Sectionals we're going to be good sports and if they win we will congratulate them because that's who we are." Mr Shue told us and we all agreed.

"I can't do it

"I can't do it. What if I screw up?" I paced around the bathroom as Puck sat on the tub watching me.

He stood up and took my hands. "You won't mess up." He told me, I smiled but then thought back to when I was thinking I was going to mess up.

"No. I will. I can't do it." I say, he leaned closer to me. "You can do it." He whispered and kissed me gently. "I believe in you." I smiled at him before biting my lip and the room flashing.

I took a deep breath and walked out, holding his hand as we walked up and got into position.

I gripped on to Puck's hand as I leaned my head against his shoulder, waiting for the results.

"Drumroll, please! In third place. The Hipsters!" I gripped Pucks hand tighter and he kissed my forehead. "And now the winner of this year's West-Central Sectionals... its a tie. Congratulations you're all going to Regionals!"

We clapped and cheered as we got handed the trophy, I hugged Puck tightly and he did the same back.