𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂

"Home for the holidays, like we promised," Quinn said as she held hands with Medley.

"Guys, I-"

"Dude, if you start crying, I'm going to kick your ass." Puck said and Medley and Quinn chuckled. "Group hug!" He said and then they all went into a group hug.

"Do you realise standing before you you are legends? Any single one of these guys could be President of the United States one day and lucky for us they've agreed to help us... Medley had no choice. When you hear your name pair up." Finn told them.

"Puck, with your brother. Mike, you're with Ryder. Marley, you're with Santana and Medley because Santana can be a bit mean sometimes. Kitty, you're with Quinn. Wade, you're with Mercedes." Finn told everyone.

"We're so much alike," Kitty said about Quinn. "Wanky..." Santana added on.

"The worst mistake we can make is underestimating our competition. The Warblers are ruthless this year. Blaine and Marley will handle the duet, this year we are doing Gangnam Style." Finn said.

"Okay, lumps. Let me just say out loud what everyone is thinking: you finally got a haircut, you're not doing that annoying half-smirk, but you're still an idiot. No one in this room can tackle a massive dance except Brittany." Santana told Finn.

"Listen to me, we've never lost Sectionals before, and there's no way we are undermining and Medley's watched, we can and we will succeed! One of the guys is going to have to take the lead with Brit, who's it going to be?" Finn asked the boys.

Sam stood up. "Hello, white chocolate." He said and then started to beatbox.

"Along with being beautiful, the four of us are National Showchoir Championship goddesses," Brittany said.

"We are winners which is why Finn asked us to come and shower you with the inspiration of the Unholy Quartet, you girls have to be right up there. The judges love feminine equality, and Warblers don't have it." Santana told the girls.

"You have to have synchronicity," Medley told them. "Can you give us an example?" Marley asked. The Unholy Quartet looked at each other before standing up.

Quinn
I've been cryin'
'Cause I'm lonely
Smiles have all turned
But tears won't wash away
The fears
That you're never ever gonna return
To ease the fire that within me burns

Unholy Quartet
It keeps me crying baby for you
Keeps me, sighin' baby, for you
So won't you hurry?
Come on boy,
See about me (Come see about me)
See about your baby (Come see about me)

Medley
I've given up my friends just (For you)
My friends are gone and you (ha-have too)
No peace shall
I find
Until you come back
And be mine
No matter what you do or say
I'm gonna love you anyway

Unholy Quartet
Keep on crying baby for you
I'm gonna keep sighin' baby for you
So come on, hurry
Come on
And see about me (Come see about me)
See about your baby (Come see about me)

Quinn
Sometime's up
Sometime's down
My life's so uncertain
With you not around
From my arms, you may be out of reach
But my heart says you're here to keep

Unholy Quartet
Keeps me (crying baby for you)
Keep on, keep on (crying baby for you)
So won't you hurry
Come on boy
And see about me (Come see about me)
See about your baby (Come see about me)
You know I'm so lonely (Come see about me)
I love you only (Come see about me)

Medley
See about me (Come see about me)
See about your baby (Come see about me)
You know I'm so lonely! (Come see about me)
I love you only (Come see about me)
Come see about me

"Joe, how about you lead with a prayer?" Finn asked Joe as they all gathered in a show circle

"So do not fear because I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I will strengthen you. I will uphold you with my righteous hand."

"And our dance moves!" Artie exclaimed and everyone laughed.

"I remember our first Sectionals like it was yesterday, we can together as a team. This is an outhouse, look into the faces of these graduates. They've been in the mountaintop. This is your first step to meet them up there." Finn told everyone.

"On three."

"One."
"Two."
"Three."
"A... mazing!"

Everyone went to talk out but Puck grabbed Medley's wrist gently. "We need to talk," he told her, she nodded her head and walked out.

"Good luck you guys." Finn and Medley said before they ran off of the stage quickly.

Medley ran onto the stage as soon as she saw Marley pass out.