𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺

"Can I ask you guys something in private?" Rachel asked as all the girls sat in the choir room

"Can I ask you guys something in private?" Rachel asked as all the girls sat in the choir room. "Yes. You should move to Israel." Santana answered causing everyone but me and Mercedes to laugh.

Rachel pulled a chair at the front and sat on it. "It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jessie. But let's just say I was dating someone. Let's just say hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night and then because my dads weren't home we went into my room-"

"Rachel, stop. We all know where this is heading. You're scared about sex." I pointed out, looking at the drawing that Quinn drew.

"What if we started to get romantic and erotic and then he said we should do it." She carried on with the story.

"Would you please stop talking you're grossing out my baby." I tell her, she sighed before replying with "I'm just not ready."

"None of us were when we first did it. For starters I got pregnant, Santana and Brittany were probably in the same room when they did it and I have no idea about you two." I spoke.

"I think we're all sick of getting leaned on by the boys."

"I'm sorry, are you really having that much boy problems?" Mr Shue asked we all nodded our head in response.

Mr Shue wrote Madonna on the board and then asked us what comes to mind when we see that name.

"Genius," Rachel replied. "Icon." Kurt also said. "Milf." Puck replied making me stare at him. "Don't worry babe, you're still my top milf." He said grabbing my hand, I pushed him off of me and chuckled.

"Your assignment this week is to come up with a Madonna number." Mr Shue said making us all cheer, well the girls.

"Mr Shue, as a dude Madonna makes me kind of uncomfortable."

"Yeah, she's smiling and everything but can't some of us do somebody else. Like the guy version of Madonna?" Finn asked Mr Shue.

I rolled my eyes. "Guys! You know it's come to my attention that many of you haven't been treating the young ladies of our group nicely lately. You're disrespectful, bullying, sexist and I hate to say it misogynistic."

"I have no idea what that means..." Finn replied, looking straight on with his goofy face.

"When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist." Brittany said quietly making us all look at her confused.

"What it means is, put yourself in their shoes for a change. Culturally, Madonna's legacy transcends her music, because by and large, the subtext of her songs are about being strong, independent and confident no matter what your sex but more then anything, Madonna's musical message is about equality and that is something I think you guys next to work on."

"Uh-oh. No way!" I shout as Mr Shue tells us Jessie is joint Glee Club.

"He'll just spy on us," I tell him everyone else agreeing with me. "Guys! Jessie is joining, that is our rule and it still is. If you have a problem talk to me in private, got it." I stared up at Schuester before scoffing.

"So much for treating the girls better and listening to us." I say, everyone looked at me and I looked down. "What was that?" Mr Shue asked. "Nothing." I spat before standing up with everyone and walking out.