𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋

Medley had gotten a job, it wasn't anything fancy but it got her money

Medley had gotten a job, it wasn't anything fancy but it got her money. She liked it, she worked as a waitress but she still went to Glee Club, even though she missed a few days for the job.

But after something good actually happening in Medley's life shes been informed that a meteor is going to hit Lima, well Brittany thinks that and she also thought the world was going to end around Christmas.

Still, there was no time to waste so they hours she could she spent them with Delilah, missing Puck a little. She wanted to see him so badly but he was Kitty's, she had to remember that even though it is weird.

Everyone noticed as Brittany were actually singing to Lord Tubbington, her cat, they were very confused and some felt betrayed.

Medley slowly and hesitatingly clapped from her seat, everyone smiled awkwardly as they watched Brittany love her cat too much.

"Hey, Will, you wanted to talk to me?" Shannon said as she walked in to the choir room. "We wanted you to join us for our first annual 'thank god the world isn't ending' glee practice." Will said.

"It's where I can throw junior mints at Marley without feeling bad about it, again." Kitty said as she walked in and sat down next to Artie.

"Let's get started!" Mr Shue said, until an unexpected noise came from the corridor.

A gunshot...

People ran in the background and screamed, then another went off. Shannon ran up to the doors and locked it, Mr Shue doing the same to the other and turning off the lights.

"Spread out and hide! Find a place to hide!" Mr Shue told everyone, Medley sat down with Artie and Blaine.

She held onto their hands as everyone was silent, the metronome ticking was the only thing breaking it.

"Are we even sure those were gunshots?" Blaine asked and then Mr Shue shushed him. Medley held onto his tight as tears spilled from her eyes.

"Everyone, start texting and tweeting but don't tell anyone where we are. Shooters have smartphones, too." Mr Shue told everyone.

The only people Medley could think about was Delilah and Puck.

She picked up her phone and messages Emma saying there was a school shooting, she then messaged Puck, she told him what happened and told him he had to take Delilah if something happened to her.

"We're all just going to stay here, we don't know what's out there." And then another noise that sounded like a gunshot happened but they were sure it wasn't one.

"I love you guys..." Mr Shue said.

Medley looked down at her phone after feeling it vibrate and saw Puck's message.

He was scared for her, he told her he was coming to the school. She squinted her eyes so her tears would fall, she shook her head as she texted him back telling him not to come.

Running footsteps could be heard, they were so close, everyone was crying and scared for their life. Then, the door handles started to rattle, everyone stayed as quiet as they possibly could until they stopped and people walked away, a door slammed and everyone jumped.

Sam started to crawl across the floor, almost jumping up. "Sam! Get down!" Mr Shue told him as he got close to the door.

"I have to go, Brittany doesn't have her phone!" He told them, he started to cry before giving up on going out.

He crawled up to Medley and they hugged, she cried into his shoulder as she cried into hers. They were so scared, everyone was.

They teared apart from each other and linked hands, she hugged into his side and he placed his head on hers. Kitty then ran up to Unique and cuddled as she cried.

Sam got up and went to get Brittany again, Mr Shue and Beiste did everything they could to stop him.

Medley stood up and took him, they hugged before getting back down onto the floor again. "She's going to be okay, I promise..." Medley whispered to him and he nodded his head and wiped his tears.

Artie got out his phone and started to film people.

"I want Puck to have Delilah, I need you to take care of her with all you've got, don't let her forget me... please." Medley said as Artie held the phone up to them and then everyone else before Sam took it and turned it off.

Mr Shue the come back with Brittany and two others.

"All clear! All clear!" The swat team shouted.

Everyone stood up as the lights turned off. Medley walked up to Jake, he pulled her into a hug as he cried softly onto her shoulder.

"We're okay," she told him as they all huddled into the hug.

After they could go outside Medley was the first one to run outside, she saw Puck standing at the door for her.

She saw him as his teary face made her cry even more. He smiled as he saw her, he was so happy she was alive, she smiled before running up to him and hugging him tightly. She cried into his chest as he stroked her head.

"You're okay, I've got you. I won't let anything happen to you..." he told her as she looked up at him and kissed, he completely forgot about Kitty.