𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗇𝖾𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍

As soon as Medley woke up she ran straight to the toilet and threw up

Medley looked down and flushed the chain as she walked over to the sink. She washed her mouth out before brushing her teeth.

Medley noticed how sick she looked: bags under her eyes, swear forming on her forehead and chin, her cheeks sunken.

"Mom, I don't think I can go to school today." She said walking downstairs and into the living room.

"I'm not well," her mom noticed how sick she looked. "Stay home today, look after Delilah. I'll go and get you some medicine," her mom told her as she stood up and walked out.

Medley ran upstairs and threw up in the toilet again, was she... no she can't be pregnant again! If she was pregnant she would have been showing symptoms a lot more earlier than now.

Medley picked up the phone and called Puck, hoping he would answer as he was at school.

"Hello?" Puck asked from the other line.

"Please, come to my house. Please." Medley begged him, he noticed how sick she sounded through her raspy voice. "I'm coming."

Medley got changed and looked over at Delilah's room were she slept peacefully.

Medley walked over to her room and opened the door quietly to see that Delilah was still asleep, she didn't get much sleep last night after crying all night.

Medley sighed before walking into the dark room and taking a seat on her rocking chair, slowly drifting asleep.

Puck knocked on the door a few minutes later, he grabbed the key from under the mat 'the secret hiding place' for it.

"Medley?" Puck shouted into the empty house, he walked upstairs and saw how Delilah's door was open.

He walked into the room and noticed Delilah asleep, he smiled before picking her up and walking over to her room to place her on the bed.

"Noah." Medley whispered as she laid down on the bed.

"Are you... pregnant?" He asked her.

"No." She replied back to him. "I'm not." Puck had worry laced in his voice so Medley needed to make it clear she wasn't and they didn't have to raise another baby at their teenage years.

"Sunshine sang again for Glee and that's when I got your phone call to come here." Puck told her.

"Why?" Medley asked, why did Sunshine sing.

"To help us."