𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

"Thank you, good job. Just when you thought we couldn't get any more warmth and love in a basement. It's time to bring out your two favourite gays Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson!" Artie announced.

The pair ran into the stage.

During this song is when everything started to get pretty hyped up.

Medley stumbled into her apartment to see Noah sitting on the couch watching movies.

"Hey." She slurred as she sat down, maybe she had a little much to drink but Mercedes, she and Kitty were taking all the shots as no one else was going to.

"You're drunk." He said and Medley acted offended.
"No." She replied and Puck chuckled.

"Just tell me you didn't sleep with a girl?" He asked and she shrugged her head. "Lucky for you Quinn wasn't there and Santana is engaged l-like us," Medley said holding up her hand with the diamond ring on it.

"But if Quinn was there something definitely would have happened." She told him and Puck raised his eyebrows at her. "Just kidding, I love you so much." She told him as she flopped onto his chest.

Puck could tell that she was asleep when he felt the soft air coming onto his chest and little snores came from her.

He chuckled before picking her up and carrying her over to their bed. He took her shoes, makeup and put on some PJs for her.

"I love you." He said before kissing her forehead and throwing the blanket over her.