𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗒

I hardly showed up to Glee Club today, I didn't want anybody seeing how upset I was about my parents

I hardly showed up to Glee Club today, I didn't want anybody seeing how upset I was about my parents. Especially Noah because he would feel so guilty about it.

"Why weren't you in rehearsal?" Noah asked me as he walked beside me. "I don't want to people to see me like this," I told him, he handed me a book and I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at him.

"I saw it at the book store, though I would steal it for you. Just in case you wanted to keep the baby because we haven't really talked about it." Puck told me, I frowned a little bit because I knew he wanted to keep it.

"That is so sweet but I'm only a few months, Noah. I need more time," I tell him. "Whatever you decide with, no pressure. I will support you," I smile at him before we walked to the choir room.

I want to keep the baby but nothing will go back to normal and I'm sure Noah will soon drift away from me and the baby, I can't deal with being a single mom. I need some convincing that Noah will be a good dad, but how?"

As we walked out of the choir room after Glee Club I walked straight up to Puck as fast as my legs could carry me.

"Babysit with me on Friday, please?" I asked him, he thought about what he was doing. "Sure." He said. I smiled at him and then carried on walking to my next lesson.

I was sitting in the middle of the living room, my hands wrapped with Noah's as the triplets messed up all of the room

I was sitting in the middle of the living room, my hands wrapped with Noah's as the triplets messed up all of the room. "Not the table! Help me!" I tell him as I tried to wriggle out of the rope.

"Okay." He said, putting his hand down but accidentally grabbing my hand. We stayed like that for a minute for I noticed the kids smashing something. "No!" I say, finally getting free.

"Think of something!" I shouted to him, grabbing the pillows from the kids as they hit us with them. "I brought my guitar. Why don't we sing them a song?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Want to see a real-life music video?" I asked them, they nodded there head as Puck grabbed his guitar.

"Sing it again." One of them said. I couldn't tell who, they all looked the same.

After a couple more hours we cleaned the house and then we put them to bed, we learned at the door and watched the kids.

"I think this is the first time I've seen them all asleep at the same time, what's that smell?"

"Soap."

"You got them to take a bath?" Terry asked me I chuckled a little before packing my stuff. I and Noah walked out of the door and walked a little forward before he got in front of me and stopped us from walking.

"I kind of weirdly enjoyed that," I told him. "We proved something tonight, this parenting thing. We can do it." I bit my lip once he said, the thought of being a parent kind of scared me but with the support of Puck and his family, I think we can make it through.