𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌

Puck was at college and he wouldn't let Medley go to McKinley anymore, he was so scared that something would happen to her but he at least broke up with Kitty

It's not like he made her do it, she chose to not go anymore as well.

"Hey, Rachel." She said as she got off of her break from waitressing. "Hey, I heard about the other day. I hope you're all okay." She said down the phone, talking about the shooting.

"I'm fine, everyone's okay." Medley said, she waited for Rachel to bring up the pregnancy. "Oh, yes, umm. I'm not pregnant, it was a false positive." She told Medley.

Medley sighed in relief knowing Rachel being pregnant would have ruined her amazing career she had ahead of her.

"How's your job?" Rachel asked. "Not what I wanted but I can deal with it, I work with some cool people who are actually funny and nice. And my boss is amazing." Medley told her.

It was true, the people who worked in the cafe was nice, they were kind and the boss was understanding and sweet, so, Medley was happy but the only thing is the awful olden-day waitress outfit she had to wear.

"Why don't you come to New York?" Rachel practically groaned through the phone as she spoke.

"I have things to do in Lima,"

"You mean Puck?" She asked and Medley laughed. "Santana is here, maybe you could do her again." Medley stayed silent before Rachel stifled a laugh.

"She told me, alcohol does weird things to you." Rachel said as they talked for a few minutes more as Medley got back to her job.

Medley walked home, her feet hurting until she noticed a phone call off of Finn.

"I should have been there, I'm so sorry..." Finn said quickly down the phone, Medley furrowed her eyebrows at him. "The school, I should have been there to comfort you, and everyone else."

Medley hated people bringing it up. It was apart of her life she didn't feel safe, she felt as if her life was ending in blinks of her eye, she didn't want to go back to that feeling.

"I don't want to talk about it, Finn. You're not right, you're in college. You're having the time of you life, getting a teachers degree and I'm sure you're partying all night with Puck." She chuckled down the phone as she opened her door.

She gave Emma her money and silently said goodbye as she listened to Finn ramble on about how they enjoy their parties so much and how good they are.

"Okay, Finn, listen, I got to go. I'm home now and Delilah is holding up her paint-"

Delilah then tipped the paint back, it landed on her clothes and all over the floor.

"Oh, my God! Delilah..." Medley sighed before Finn laughed. "Bye," he said. "Bye..." she replied back as the girl stood there her hands over her mouth.

She acted shocked and Medley couldn't help but chuckle at the girl.