𝗀𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝗎𝗌

"Sorry, I'm late

"Sorry, I'm late. I had to wait for my mom to get home so she could have Delilah." I told everyone and sat down next to Mercedes.

I felt Puck's eyes on me, he didn't know she's still called Delilah, he thought after we stopped talking and he doesn't see Delilah he thought I had changed her name.

"What's everyone talking about?" I asked Mr Shue as I looked at Finn standing at the front. "Grilled Cheesus," Quinn answered back to me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

"Puck being against singing about Jesus and spirituality." Noah got up and explained how he wanted to only sing songs by Jews.

We all started laughing after we danced to the song.

As we walked into the choir room, I hugged Kurt straight away. "I'm sorry," I tell him, he thanked me in response.

"What the hell happened?"

"My dads in the hospital."

"I know. My mom just called me. I feel like I'm the last person to know!" Finn shouted to Kurt, this was not right. "Well, I'm sorry it didn't occur to me to call you because he's not your father," Kurt shouted back to him.

"Yeah, well he's the closest thing I have to one!"

I stood up. "Stop! Finn, I'm sorry you haven't got a father but neither has my child! You have Kurt's dad, respect that. Respect Kurt, his dad is in hospital. Stop being selfish." I shouted at them.

I glanced over at Puck who stood up as well. "If you would let me see her then she would have a dad."

"I give you a chance every day. All you have to do is pull me to the side or pick up your phone and dial my number. She needs a father!" I yelled back at Puck.

"You was there for me all the way through the pregnancy, my labour and the first few weeks of her life, you need to be there for the rest!" I snapped.

Everyone around just watched as Noah just stood there listening to me, not doing anything. "Puck are you listening?" I asked him and he stormed out.

I followed after him, he turned around in anger.

"You think I'm a deadbeat don't you?" He asked I shook my head. "No, of course not. You're everything but that." I tell him, he smiled. I walked closer to him, he cupped my cheeks and brought me in for a sweet kiss.

"Can I see her?" He asked and I nodded my head. "She's yours as well, you know that, Noah."

The rest of the day we prayed for Kurt's dad, hoping he would be okay.