𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"Who did it?" Mr Shue asked, holding up the Glist

"Who did it?" Mr Shue asked, holding up the Glist. "This is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the Club."

"Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck." Santana pointed out, I furrowed my eyebrows a little. "Back off. I didn't do squat."

"Then why is your baby mama first?" Tina asked I leaned back in my chair not wanting to get involved. "And why am I last? Aside from the fact that I refused to put out for you." Rachel pointed out. I looked over at Puck who was already staring at me.

"Okay, enough! No one is accusing anyone of anything. Puck, seriously did you do it?" Mr Shue asked, what a hypocrite.

"I said no."

"Let's all stop blaming, Puckerman. It wasn't him." I tell them, they all stared at me. Mr Shue handed out a sheet and we all looked at it and then next thing we know we are dancing and singing.

"Did you do it?"

"Took a look at me, Schuester. I'm pregnant, I'm a bitch most of the time, I'm hormonal and tired. If you think about it, Santana hates everyone in the Glee Club. May I go now?" I ask, he nodded his head and I grabbed my bag and walked out.

"Another week passed. If the list goes up again later today, this issue is out of my hands, and it becomes Mr Figgins jurisdiction." He told us, I didn't want to hear the rest because I felt guilty.

"Lights. Okay, go." Rachel said and then the whiteboard thing turned on to show a music video.

"Well, why don't we take a moment to really absorb what we just watched."

"This is garbage!" Finn shouted. "Finn!" Mr Shue started. "No. He's right. First of all, I need to trust my instincts more because I had a feeling when we were shooting that, that it was not going to be good." Puck stated.

"Why didn't you tell me they were in this, too?" Jessie asked Rachel, pointing at the two.

If anyone is angry it should be me. She tried to steal my man. No, no. Noah isn't my man, he's just the baby's daddy. I tapped my foot on the floor and gripped Noah's hand gently as he was angry as well.

"It was an artistic statement!" Rachel argues back.

"Please. You wanted to make it seem like you had all the guys chasing after you. That's really pathetic, Rachel because news check you haven't and you will never have Noah!" I argued with her, standing up and walking close to her.

"Leave Noah alone now you have Jessie," I warned her, she rolled her eyes and stood with her arms folded.

I walked through the halls, getting pushed and shoved all around. I was careful of my stomach though, my books blocking it as I made my way through the crowd of people.

People giving me stares as I walked into everyone, hurting my shoulder multiple times.

Mr Shue dragged me into the choir room.

"I know you're behind the Glist."

"You have no proof!" I shouted to him as I sat on the chair.

"I can't believe you're going to pin this on me, I'm offended. Actually, you might as well. I've had everything else taken away from me. Co-captain, my parents, my popularity, my body and soon this baby!" I shouted to him, wiping the tears that sneakily dropped down my cheek.

"You don't have to lose the baby." He told me, I sniffled and he handed me some tissues from off of the side.

"I never meant to hurt anybody..." I whisper to him as he kneeled down in front of me.

"You had the most to gain from the Glist." He told me, I frowned as I stared down at the floor. "A bad reputation is better than none," I told him.

"You can have so much better than what you had, Medley. So much better, you can use your amazing voice as power. How about I give you a solo at Glee Rehearsal?" He asked me, I smiled at him before hugging him and walking out of the room.

"Medley would like to sing something, guys." I stood up and shook off my nerves before I walked to the front.

"I'm sorry, I did the Glist. I wanted a reputation, something to be known for because now, I'm invisible but I've realised I'm not invisible to any of you. You are my family now, and I'm singing this in the hope you will all forgive me."

I wiped my tears before getting ready to sing.

"I made a mistake, with you and guys and with this-" I pointed to my stomach which made everyone chuckle through some tears. "I'm really sorry..." I apologised and everyone awed and got up.

"Of course, we forgive you. We are a family..." Rachel said hugging me, everyone then soon joined in. "Come on in here Mr Shue, you're the one who taught me a lesson," I said and he chuckled and got into the group hug.