𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗎𝗍𝖾

"Mom?" I say into the phone, I was for sure late for school now and my mom still hadn't arrived home so I had to take Delilah with me

I strapped her into the car and drove to school, luckily she was tired so she would hopefully sing all day. I picked her up and put her on to my side as I walked into school, her stuff on my side.

I walked down the halls and everyone stared at me, I felt horrible, my baby didn't deserve to get this judged just by walking down a stupid hall.

"Hey," Landon said walking up beside me but then he noticed Delilah. "Little sister?" He asked me, I shook my head. "My daughter." I tell him.

Landon furrowed his eyebrows at me before stopping, I stopped with him. "Who's the dad?" He asked me. "Noah."

"She looks like you." He told me as we walked through the halls. "I think she looks like Noah, but everyone tells me differently," I say back to him. "She's adorable." He said as she smiled at him, I chuckled a little.

"Thank you for being so understanding, Landon. Not everyone would be okay with a teen mom." He smirked at me. "Well, when you like someone so much it's different not too." I nodded my head and said goodbye for walking away.

Delilah threw her hands around playfully whilst giggling. It was moments like these I don't regret keeping her, I only regret her when I'm changing her diapers but I love her with all my heart and nothing will ever change that.

"Sorry, I have Delilah. My mom didn't come home and I couldn't leave her, obviously." I walked in but then Puck picked me up and carried me over to the chairs.

"Didn't want you to slip on the butter. Hi, Delilah" He told me and gave her a kiss on the head. Then Rachel walked in and slipped on the butter.

Delilah watched as she did and laughed loudly, making everyone else laugh.

"Well, at least I didn't fall and break my talent."

Then a blonde person walked in and slipped over the butter.

"Hola, clase y bebé." She said in Spanish, translation hello, class and baby.

"My name is Holly Holiday, what's yours?"

"I'm Finn Hudson. I'm the quarterback of the football team."

"I'm Rachel Berry his loud, loud girlfriend."

"I'm Mike Chang." Brittany replied, everyone laughed. "I want you to have fun in our fabulous time together, I've watched your Regionals video. They weren't you favourite song, they were somebody else's."

"Let's go outside, no it's raining. Taco Bell?"

"Um. No. We have to write a set list for Sectionals." Rachel informed her, I got a blanket from the props and put it on the floor where I also put Delilah down with her favourite toy and teddy.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" She asked and we all stayed silent. "Don't get asked that question a lot, do we?" She said we all shook our heads.

"Miss Holidays is right, Mr Shuesters set list sometimes seems like she hasn't listened to the radios since to 80's," Kurt said walking up and sitting next to me.

"He never listens to anything I have to say. Like my suggestion for Cee Lo."

"Cee-Lo! That's what I'm talking about!" She shouted we all cheered. "What would you know about Cee-Lo, you like 40."

"Top, 40. Sweetcheeks. Hit it!"

I danced with Puck and Delilah all the way through the song, we swung her arms around gently and she giggled mostly through the song.

It was a few days later and we were all cheering, Mr Shue came back again and I still had Delilah as my mother didn't return again.

Thank you for that, and all those nice words you put into Sue. The feelings are mutual." He said walking up to me, he took Delilah gently and I smiled as she wrapped her finger around his and then he walked back to the front.

"Now we got to get cracking though. We lost a few days there. It's all going to be about focus and hard work." Mr Shue said. Puck sighed from the top.

"I guess Miss Holiday really is gone." He moaned, Mr Shue handed me back Delilah and I handed her to Puck, he started to play with her toy with her.

"I know you guys liked her, and she was a lot of fun but she and I agreed what was best."

"Don't get us wrong Mr Shue, we will always want you as a teacher. She was just kind of nice."

"She did loosen us up."

"And she did have some good ideas for a sub."

"Yeah, I get it and maybe we can incorporate those- after sectionals. Now, when I'm sick, there's one thing that makes me feel better. Singing in the rain. I must have watched it, like, 10 time's over the past few days. It's actually what inspired me to try out as a contender for Sectionals."