𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾

The original Glee members perform 'Sit down you're rocking the boat

The original Glee members perform 'Sit down you're rocking the boat.'

"That was the most ghetto number I've ever seen," Santana told them. "Just call me George Jefferson, because we went from the ghetto to the penthouse National champs baby!" Artie said back.

"This weeks assignment is easy. Graduation is just a few days away. There's nothing left to prepare for. Our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do: say goodbye. Underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to Seniors: Seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us." Mr Shue told them.

"A part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever," Mercedes announced. "We could use the wastebasket for the toilet and then we could eat Joe for food," Brittany said.

"I really hope you're about to rap," Quinn said to Mr Shue as he held his the guitar. "No such luck. I'm leading by example here. This one is for you guys..."

"I wanted to dedicate my goodbye song to you all, but I wanted to mostly thank the men in the room who have truly inspired me and never saw me for the things that made me different. You only saw me for the ways that were the same. Because in this room, it doesn't matter if your gay or straight, what matters is that we're friends."

"And now the Seniors of McKinley High are going to sing for you! This is your Glee Club, take care of it, it will take care of you!" Finn shouted to them.

"Okay, Seniors, the underclassmen have something they'd like to say to you." Mr Shue said and they all stood up.

"With all the dedications being thrown around McKinley this week, there was one that we wanted to make sure didn't get missed. Finn. Right now, you're something I never thought possible when I first rolled down these halls. You're my friend, our friend. Even before Glee Club, you had our backs. You were on the football team, you were one of the most popular kids in the school. You had a loss to lose, and people forgot the sacrifices you made. We wanted to thank you..."

"Indian ocean, show me," Medley told Puck. "It's no use, my brains like a roach motel. Once the info checks in it never check out." He said standing up.

"I'm leaving," he said before picking up his bag. "Don't worry you still get your brownie patch for trying to help."

"I'm not here for a patch, I'm here because I love you..."

Medley said the first 'I love you' Puck dropped his bag and she immediately regretted what she said. She put her lip.

"You're my first." She told him. "Kind of screwed up that experience..." he said sitting down. "Not exactly, we had Delilah out of it all, so no regrets." Puck smiled before sighing.

"I really care about you, Noah and I know what I want to do," Medley said, talking about California.

"I... I want to go with you, I want Delilah to grow up in a home where she could get out of. Not Lima, but I also don't want to leave this place, weirdly enough." She announced.

"So, I don't know what I want to do now I say it out loud," Medley said, making Puck chuckle.

"I'll do whatever you choose." Medley smiled at him, then leaned in and kissed each other gently.

"I love you, too..."

"If I don't pass its open season on all faculty tires!" Puck said loud so Mrs Duesenberry could hear him. She came out with the test in her hand that Rachel tried to grab but Puck did.

He walked away and held the test to his chest. "What does it say?" Finn asked him and he finally looked at his sheet.

"C-, that's a Puckerman A+, I'm graduating!" He shouted. Medley ran up to him and kissed him before everyone got into a big hug with him.

 During the song Glory Days is when everyone was getting graduated

"Medley Holland!" Mr Figgins said on the microphone, Medley walked into the auditorium and collected a scroll of paper, she said thank you and hugged all teachers before turning to the crown and seeing her mother and Delilah.

She waved and air-kissed Delilah which she messily caught making Medley laugh. "Michael Chang Jr."

"Quinn Fabray!"
"Mercedes Jones!"
"Noah Puckerman!"
"Santana Lopez!"
"Kurt Hummel!"
"Finn Hudson!"
"Rachel Berry!"

"I present you William McKinley High's class of 2012!"

Everyone threw off their cap and cheered.