𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

"Listen up, bitches, here is the game plan

"Listen up, bitches, here is the game plan. Britt, I and Medley do not want to see each other in our dresses until the wedding. So we're going to come out one at a time and show you our selections." Santana told them as they all grabbed dresses and changed into them.

The girls tried on their dresses, some goofy, funny but some very pretty and stunning.

And then Santana saw Brittany in her dress.

"Dearly beloved, twice in my life I've been lucky enough to meet the love of my life and both of those times I've married that love and I knew I was lucky to be able to do that but I didn't know how lucky until I had to drive over the state line to come here and officiate the weddings of these two loving couples. I want to thank you guys, and now the vows please." Burt told them.

"Blaine I'm a man who's always lived in the shadows and everyone's who's come into my life has always tried to pull me out into the sun or push me back."

"I've been bullied, outed and misunderstood."

"I honestly thought I would never find the true love of my life."

"The world seems so scary and confusing. It was just too fast. It made me feel dumb just because my brain walked differently."

"And then you came along and even if someone had told me that it wasn't going to work out, and at the end of all of our struggling, and hard work it would end in heartache."

"I would have said yes."
"I would have said yes. A thousand time's yes."
"I would have suffered it all. Just for the tiny chance to be standing up here marrying you."

"I'm a work in progress."

"I do."
"I do."
"I do."
"I do."

They all put on their rings.

"And by the power vested in me by the Internet and the state of Indiana and under a God who for sure if he believes in love, then he fully endorses the following marriages. I now pronounce you wife and wife and husband and husband. You may kiss one another!" Burt told them.

And that's exactly what they did. Mercedes and Medley hugged each other as they watched their friends get married.

"If I could just steal your attention for just one minute, on behalf of our inspirational brides, my husband and I would like to say thank you," Kurt said.

"Thank you, thank you so much to all of our family and to all of our friends for showing us that real love is worth waiting for and worth fighting for," Blaine said.

"We would like to dedicate the next song to all the couples in the room, it is official or unofficial," Kurt announced. "All right so all of the couples on the floor," Santana told everyone.

Puck walked up to Medley and took her hand, she rolled her eyes playfully before they walked onto the dance floor.

Medley leaned in and kissed Puck after they danced and the song was finished.