𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍

Medley entered the dark school, after she found out it was Sue who accidentally set off the gunshots she felt safer than before

Everyone still had to enter the school, so why couldn't she.

"That was amazing, Ryder. You certainly unplugged whatever you were looking to let you," Mr Shue told him.

"I didn't want to just get them out. I wanted to get in touch with them so I could get the balls to tell you guys something. Something that's pretty hard to talk about, I've actually only told one person about this. But, I'm not sure I can trust that person to keep it a secret..." Ryder said as Medley looked upset for him.

"When I was 11, I was molested by my babysitter. She just walked in on me in the shower, and she touched me a bit," Ryder told everyone.

Medley noticed the upset look on Kitty's face, it was more upset than everyone else's.

"Wait, did you just say 'she'? Like, as in a teenage girl?" Artie asked him. "Yeah, she was like 17, 18." Ryder told them.

"Dude, you were 11 and some hot 18 year old played with your junk? I'd kill for that," Sam said to him and Medley glared at him.

"Why are you ashamed of this?" Artie asked him. "I don't know, it kind of messed me up a bit. I have trouble trusting girls."

"Guys, this is not something to high-five about. Ryder, I'm sorry but I'm obligated to report it," mr Shue told him.

"Whatever, she already got locked up, she was caught doing the same to someone else," he told everyone, they stayed silent for a second.

As the power was out the students had to use things they could find, they had to be creative and they loved that idea, so that's what they did.

When they were all in the choir room the lights turned on, Figgins explained how it was a balloon that cut the power but they managed to turn it back on.

Everyone cheered as the lights turned on,

"Okay, lets flip some switches and rock out, please." Jake said as everyone stood up. "Hold on, guys." Medley told them.

"There's one more thing this power outage can really drive for us. The power of singing a capella." Medley explained to them.

"I hate whistling!" Kitty said and Medley chuckled.

"Nothing but our voices for the next number, no instruments, or bottles or tools or anything. Just your voices," Medley told them and Mr Shue smiled and nodded along with her.

"All right!" Mr Shue said as him and Medley stood up, clapping for them.