𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖽

"Competition! Every one of these people or elements was a champion in their own rights but they used competing with each other to make themselves even better!" Mr Shue said, I stood watching him but I could feel eyes on me well not on me but on my...

"Competition! Every one of these people or elements was a champion in their own rights but they used competing with each other to make themselves even better!" Mr Shue said, I stood watching him but I could feel eyes on me well not on me but on my stomach.

"I don't understand how lightning is in competition with an above-ground swimming pool."

"Just go with it. You guys have become complacent. You were great at the invitational, but you've got to up your game if you want to get through sectionals. Okay, split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right."

I stood still as all the girls came onto the left side, they were soon followed by Kurt who I had no problem with coming onto the girls' side. "Kurt." Mr Shue said eyeing to the boys, Kurt slowly walked over to them.

"Here's the deal, two teams- boys versus girls. One week from today you will each perform a mash-up of your choice," Mr Shue told us and we got excited.

"What's a mash-up?"

"A mash-up is when you take two songs and put them together to make an even and richer explosion of musical expression. Boys will perform on Tuesday, girls the next day. Whoever wins gets to choose the number for sectionals."

I didn't show up to the stupid rehearsal for Glee, I can't do Glee. I have Cheerios and a baby to think about and having Glee on my back was not something I wanted as well, besides, I'm sure they will all judge me.

I opened my locker and grabbed my folders. "I haven't seen you at Glee rehearsals."

"I'm not superwoman, I know Glee is your whole life but Cheerios is mine," I tell her closing my locker and walking away. "You don't have to be embarrassed. No one at Glee is going to judge you. Look, I know everyone expects us to be enemies and be in competition but I don't hate you."

"I think of us more as frenemies but, you say whatever you want." I sarcastically smiled at her before walking away, again. 

"You're an outsider. More people are going to start finding out about this and you're going to need friends who can relate."

"How can you relate to this?" I asked her, she couldn't relate she's not sixteen and pregnant. "I can't relate going through pregnancy but I can relate to the whispers and the talks about me," she told me. I nodded my head.

I know everything that's happening to her is going to happen to me, just a matter of time before this bastard baby bump starts showing and my whole life crumbles.

"Please, come to practice. We could use your voice and soon that cheerleading uniform isn't going to fit in a couple of months." Rachel told me, I turned around and smiled at her.

"Okay. But you tell no one about this chat,"

"I'll tell people you were bullying me." She said in response, both of us smiling. "Sounds great," I laugh before walking away.

"I told you guys." Rachel said I was very confused

"We know, you've been berating us for the better part of an hour." Santana moaned. "Surely, they weren't that good," I say earning a look from everyone. "Okay, they were!" I say, how was I meant to know I wasn't there.

"We were on drugs," Kurt said walking into the room. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Good drugs or bad?" I ask him. "Vitamin D." He replied, got them from the nurse.

Mrs Sylvester handed us Vitamin D, other than me, she said I get folic acid for the baby but I have no idea how she knows I'm pregnant.

We all stood ready to perform

"Thank you so much, it really a pleasure. While the boys chose a selection of songs that casts an eye inward on the irresponsible life choices on sexual hunger of today's modern teens, we have chosen a selection of songs that speaks to the nation as a whole during this troubling times filled with economic uncertainty and unbridled social woe. Because if there are two things America needs right now that is sunshine and optimism, also angles!"

I was walking through the halls until I saw Mrs Shuester.

"How did you know I was pregnant?" I ask her. "I keep a good track of the students, I have information on everyone." She said, I squinted my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you want?" I ask her, she pulls me into her office. "I want your baby." She said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I pointed down to the stomach she had. She slightly lifted her shirt to reveal a pregnancy pad.

I gasped. "What about Mr Schue?" I asked she started to tremble. "It was a hysterical pregnancy, he was so happy when I told him I couldn't take that away." She said.

"I'll think about it, I don't know if I'm keeping the baby or not anyway. I can't raise a baby, I need to get out of Lima when I'm old enough." I smiled at her before walking out of her office.