𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋

"Our next assignment we will be doing songs that were written or performed by a Latin descent or someone who is Latin

"Our next assignment we will be doing songs that were written or performed by a Latin descent or someone who is Latin." Mr Shue told them.

"Mr Shue, though I love that we're finally getting all Lima Sound Machine in here, why now?" Santana asked him.

"Santana, because it's long overdue. The truth is I love all things Latin! I love Latin food, Latin art, Latin people!"

"You don't know any Latin people," Santana said before someone knocked on the door and then this very handsome man came walking in speaking Spanish.

All the girls and Kurt jumped up and smiled when they saw him, they straightened out their hairs and clothes.

Medley smiled when she saw him, the teacher doing the same back. Quinn booked onto her and Brittanys knees as they watched every move he made.

"Guys, this is David Martinez, my Latin friend!"

"Oh my god, cutest..." Rachel said. "Smile... Sugar added. "Ever..." Medley finished.

"Hello, everyone. It's a pleasure!" He said. "He's interested in starting his own night school Glee Club after hours. So, I invited him to come and watch us get our duende on."

"Duende?" Finn asked. "It means dwarf you ass," Santana told Finn. "Yes, it means dwarf but it also means to have a Spanish soul." Mr Shue said, confusing everyone.

"Will, can I...  performance with duende changes you. Makes you sing, cry, laugh. Makes you want to kiss a person you really want to love. A Spanish song must have duende or else..."

"Would you mind showing us?" Santana asked him. "Oh, dear God, please yes," Kurt said.

"Guys, that was some muy serious footwork! Muy means very." Mr Shue told them. "I was in it most of the boots," Kurt told us.

"They're hideous, Kurt. Why?" Medley told him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"They're Mexican boots, they're kind of a fad for groups of guys that dance and we're kind of like a dance crew. Senior Martinez told us about them." Finn stated.

"The teeth, the duende, the bizarre Mexican fads. Senior Martinez is the best Spanish teacher ever." Santana said looking over at Mr Shue.

"I can't wait to see your performance, Mr Shue," Santana smirked at him. "My performance?" He asked, having no idea. "Yeah, to defend your Spanish teacher honour. I'm sure you have something muy amazing planned!" Santana told him.

"Ladies and gentleman, David Martinez!" Santana announced. Medley turned to Quinn. "I really wish I was Santana then," She said making Quinn laugh.

"Santana, fantastico! David, I'm just a little, I don't know, confused about your participation here." Mr Shue.

Santana said something in Spanish. "And hey, wasn't that truly authentic!" Santana added on to her Spanish.

"Thank you, everyone, very much. If you excuse me I have a stack of night school exams on my desk that won't grade themselves so, Buenas Noches!" David said before running off of the stage.

"Well, Mr Shue the floor is all yours," Santana told him.

"It was you! You're the one who complained to Mr Figgins about me." Mr Shue said. "Yeah, and I'd do it all over again with that performance," Santana said.

"You're messing with adult things here, Santana. This is my job, this is my life." Mr Shue told her. "This is my education and it's not a joke to me although it seems to be to you."

"What are you talking about? They all loved my performance." Mr Shue said. "Because they don't know any better. It's your fault. You're their teacher. You went from La Cucaracha to bullfighting mariachi. Why don't you just dress up as the Taco Bell chihuahua and bark the theme song Dora The Explorer?" Santana asked.

"You don't even know enough to be embarrassed about these stereotypes that you're perpetuating..."

"That's not fair!" Mr Shue shouted at her. "Isn't it? What did you want to be when you grew up? Why did you become a Spanish teacher?"

"Because... it was the only teaching position open..." he told her. "I want to remind you that an amazing teacher once told me: without passion, you can't succeed," Santana told him.

"Who taught you that?" Mr Shue asked. "You did. And you do. When you teach Glee." Santana told him.

Mr Shue frowned down at Santana, Medley was second hand hurt from Santana, she felt really bad for Mr Shue.