Chapter 1

-S-

Adrenaline rushed through my body as I quickly maneuvered myself purposely to a dead end.

      My hands were raised up as I faced a bricked wall. "You got me," I said to the four Military Police men who were chasing me.

      "Drop to your knees or you're a dead woman!" the other man said, pointing his gun at me.

      I walked closer to the man, taking his chin in my slim fingers, smirking. "I sure am." In a swift movement, I swept him off his feet as Levi, Isabel, and Farlan jumped out of their hiding spots and tackled the other three.

      "We just need their gears, right?" asked Isabel.

      We all turned to Levi as he nodded in response. "Knock them unconscious atleast," he said, taking the first swing at his man.

      I did the same, banging his head against the wall. "Ooh, that'll leave him memory-less." I mumbled mockingly as I swapped my old gear with his newly polished ones.

      "Everyone got their gears?" Levi asked while we all nodded in response. "Alright. We have work to do."

After a three hour successful mission, we finally retired back to the the trio's humble abode.

      "Big Bro!" Isabel shouted enthusiastically, "Did you see the new trick I did there? It was cool, wasn't it? I made it up on my own." She smiled cheekily as Levi stared boredly at her.

      "Shut it, Isabel," Farlan spoke, placing the roll of money inside our stash. "Sev taught you that."

       I laughed lightly seeing as Farlan won over Isabel again. "I-I didn't say anything." I said, saving Isabel from being embarassed.

      Isabel playfully blew a raspberry at Farlan, earning glares from Levi who was busy reading the newspaper.

      "Don't you think we should lay low on the jobs for awhile?" I suggested, making everyone turn to me.

      "Yeah, Sev's right," Farlan added, "The Military Police are on our tails, it won't be long 'til they send the Survey Corps to handle us."

      "We have enough food that could last us a month, Big Bro," Isabel spoke up. "We are also so close to getting all four of us citizenship above! We deserve a break, come on Big Bro!"

      "For once I agree with RedHead here," I yawned.

      "Hey! Since when do you not agree to my decisions?" Isabel retorted.

      "Ever since your plan that almost got us all captured for a bird." I snickered playfully.

      "Stop bringing that uuuuup!"

      The atmosphere was filled with mine's and Farlan's laughter and was joined by Isabel as we watched her cross her arms like a kid. I turned to everyone around, eyes still half closed from laughing, and I swear I saw Levi hinting even the littlest smile.

      My laughter died down first as I started to realize it was getting late, and I knew this was gonna be another night of suffering and traumas.

      "Hey, um, I need to go." I stood up, breaking the joyous moment. "I guess I'll visit tomorrow?" I said unsurely.

      "You should," Levi finally spoke, "We're going somewhere. I know a place."

      "Really Big Bro!" Isabel's eyes sparkled with hope.

      "Levi is that you?" Farlan asked playfully, making Levi and I roll our eyes at the presence of these two.

      "Alright!" I twisted the knob, "See you tomorrow!" Then I stepped into the cold again, and back to another night of torture. I turned around as I heard the door open behind me, revealing Levi in his usual stoic face.

      "I'll walk you home," he offered.

       "Who was that boy with you huh? So you have a boyfriend now without letting me, your father, know?"

      My eyes widened as his taunting voice spoke in my mind. I held my head and faced the ground.

      "Sev? Are you okay?" Levi asked, noticing my sudden change of moods.

      I gripped tightly on my longsleeves, wincing in pain as I accidentally bit my scarred lip. "N-no, it's o-okay. I can go home safely by myself, Levi. Thanks though."

      He flashed a doubtful look, "Are you sure?"

      I nodded aggressively and quickly ran down the stairs without giving him the chance to speak and hurriedly ran back.

My hands trembled as I reached for the door. Slowly twisting it, my shaking legs stepped inside, squeezing my eyes.

      "I-I-I brought f-food," I stammered, placing the paper bag on a small table.
Suddenly, I felt someone dragging me by my arm harshly, squeezing the fresh bruises that fill my skin. I didn't say anything, just wincing in pain as I was being thrashed to ground.

      "What took you so long?" My father growled, resentment and venom filling his voice.

      "I had to hide the dead bodies of the merchants I robbed." I lied again, cooly this time.

      He didn't react, he only stared down and left the room. I sighed in relief, thinking I could finally have some rest, but I was wrong. Two men from yesterday stepped inside, their eyes craving for lust. Then my father emerged from behind them, an empty bottle in his hand.

      "GAH!" I shouted as the bottle landed on me which resulted it breaking into shards on my skin. "P-please s-s-stop. . ."

      "You're so beautiful. . ." said the blond man, forcing my face near his. He licked his lips before roughly placing it on mines. I struggled, crying harder as I felt my hands being tied and my shirt slowly being unbuttoned.

      Then I felt the cool air sweeping my lower half and there I knew I was naked. Rough fingers trailed themselves up my legs until it reached my thighs.

      "S. . .s. . .stop it. . ." I sobbed harder as I felt three fingers forcing themselves in my entrance, thrusting back and forth.

      "You're not useless afterall!" said my father who just stood beside my trembling body. He chugged down another bottle, laughing like the drunk maniac he always is and threw another bottle at me.

      "AH! P-please. . .father. . ." I desperately shouted, hoping someone outside might hear, but it was useless, we have no neighbours nor bars and crowds nearby.

      "What was that? You want more?"

      I shook my head as I cried harder, "N. . .no. . ." I begged but he only continued throwing bottles while his men were continuing their business on me.

      And that went on until dawn.