Chapter 35

-S-

And I found myself falling for him all over again.

I raised my head from his shoulder as I finished talking about the Female Titan and leaned against the wall again.

Sighing deeply, I closed my eyes, finally taking a break.

"That's all?" He asked.

I nodded.

It had to be her.

"Have you calmed down already?" Levi asked emotionlessly.

"Yeah."

He then stood up, fixing his uniform and faced me with a cold glare. "Then I'll leave for the meeting now."

I stared at him boredly as I nodded. Then I felt my cheeks getting warmer the longer our eyes met; I looked away, covering myself in the blanket. "W-when can I go back to my room?" I asked quietly.

"Ask Shitty-Glasses, probably today." He replied.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know."

I clicked my tongue, uncovering myself. "Just get out." I mumbled and laid on my back carefully.

      He then gave me one last glance, not speaking a word and left the infirmary. I shakingly turned to my hands, deep in thought.

What am I doing?

Am I really sure of my decision?

"I'm sure." I mumbled repeatedly to myself. "I won't regret this."

I just need to find the the right time.

——

Hanji finally gave me permission to return back to my room an hour later. I exited my room, heading towards the training grounds to see everyone else back to training.

Suddenly, I felt a light tap of my shoulder, making me act on instinct as I turned around and grabbed an arm and flipped the person down.

"S-Sara i-it's just me," Eren muffled with his face in the ground.

"Oh," I released my grip and helped him get up. "What do you want?"

"Are you okay now?" He asked worriedly.

I looked away, avoiding eye contact as I replied emotionlessly. "Yes. I'm feeling better."

"How about your injury?"

"Like shit."

He nodded, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"Did you need something else?" I asked coldly.

"U-um. . .if you don't mind me asking, what happened? W-why were you crying?"

I faced him stoically, turning around. "I mind. See ya." I waved him off, leaving him dumbfounded as I made my way to Reiner.

"SARAAA!"

I sighed, hearing Sasha's running footsteps approaching me from behind. She wrapped her arms tightly on my body, clinging on as I let her be.

"We were so worried!" She cried, accidentally crushing my stitched scar.

I winced in pain, untangling her arms around me and threw her lightly on the ground. "Get off me Potato Girl."

She chuckled, hugging my legs. Then more footsteps started approaching me, I turned around seeing my other classmates.