Chapter 29

-S-

W-what's happening to me?

      I crawled in the bed of my new room, hugging my knees to my chest as I tried calming myself.

      By each passing day, my mental and emotional health got worse and worse, especially now that I haven't taken a pill.

      The flashbacks and hallucinations kept getting deep and more realistic than before and now it would last for minutes instead of seconds.

      I can't even breakout of my own mind without anyone snapping me back to reality.

      Today's extreme post-traumatic stress disorder attack was the worst I've experienced ever since; I can't move -- seeing my father infront of me -- and all I did was cry, struggled, call out names, pleaded, or asked for help.

      He saved me. . .

      "L-L-L. . .Captain saved me. . ." I mumbled in realization. Now that he knew about my attacks, what will he think of me? Will he think I'm insane? I've embarassed myself enough. . .so much for keeping a low profile.

       I never wanted Levi to know about my problems, as much as possible no one in the scouts should know. But Levi witnessed me breaking down infront of him.

      "I'm so weak."

      I badly need my pills. . .

      I badly want to get out of this place.

      I skipped dinner tonight since I've been losing my appetite for these past few days, eating food will only make me puke it out.

      As I was about to tuck myself to bed, a knock came from the door. I didn't respond; only waited for the person's voice.

      "Sara?" It was Eren. "You didn't come to dinner."

      I still didn't respond.

      He sighed deeply from the other side, "Captain Levi wants you in his office now."

      Shit.

      "Eren," I said sternly, "tell him I won't. Tell him I'm exhausted."

      "Y-you can't do that!" He stuttered.

      I buried my face in my knees, pleading to the brunette. "Please, Eren."

      I waited for his reply for a minute, then he spoke, "Okay." And I heard his footsteps descending down the stairs, making me sigh in relief.

      "I need a break from people today," I breathed, leaning my head against the wall. The last thing I'd want to do right now is to see him--

      THUD!

      I perked up, hearing a loud thud coming from the door. I weakly turned to it, seeing the door open.

      "The hell?" I muttered, not moving from my place as I slowly reached out for my dagger and hid it behind my back.

      I was about to stand when someone entered the room. I furrowed my eyebrows upon seeing who it was.

      Levi walked inside in his sleeping clothes -- a white longsleeve and brown pants -- which brougth back memories in the Undedground. He clicked his tongue, closing the door behind him and settled in a chair just infront of my bedside, facing me.

      I scooted farther from him and into the corner of my bed, hugging my pillow to my chest which hid the dagger in my other hand.

      "You've invaded my privacy, sir." I said coldly.