Chapter 50

-LEVI-

"I'm not surprised." Erwin breathed.

      I didn't waste a minute to rush to Erwin and tell him everything he needed to know about Sev.

      Her true identity, her purpose, how and why she got into the scouts; I had to tell Erwin everything about her if it'll give me the chance to gain help from him.

       "But sorry, Levi." The Commander frowned as my eyes widened, "It's her personal problems, we should not interfere. The Scouts are made to save humanity and not just a woman."

        "She's a part of the scouts!" I growled. "And they got information about titans!"

        "Again, we're not sure if it's legit."

        Gritting my teeth, I lowered my head in anger as he continued speaking.

         "Continue finding Elisa Sakaki and then I can let you go after Sara, or should I say Severine."

          "Fuck it." I mumbled coldly as I walked to the doorway. I stopped, giving Erwin one quick glare before slamming the door shut.

           As I walked out of the office, voices were audible around me. I lifted my gaze from the ground and my cold eyes met Eren's worried ones.

          "What are you brats doing here?" I growled, pushing them out of my way.

          "We heard about what happened to Sara." Eren replied.

           "It's none of your business. Get back to training."

           "We'll go with you, Heichou!" The brunette said.

           "Sara needs saving, we'll come with you even in the Underground." Reiner spoke this time.

           I stopped walking, turning around as I studied everyone's faces; Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Bertholdt, Sasha, Connie, Historia, Ymir, and Jean's faces all held serious looks.

           "Sara or Severine. . .she's still our friend, Eric too." Sasha sincerely said. "Let us come with you Captain, please."

           Annoying brats. I sighed. "Tch, fine. Don't be a burden."

——

There was no time to spare. We hurriedly made our way to the center of the walls as we now stood infront of the entrance to the Underground City.

         How long has it been since I last visited?

         This place is full of bad memories, yet good ones at the same time.

          This is where I met them; Isabel, Farlan, and Severine especially.

          "You all better not get in my way." I said stoically, seeing them nod their heads as I held the drawn map infront and descended down the stairs with the others following closely behind.

The Underground still looks filthy as ever; nothing has changed since I last came here. As we walked through the filthy paths, murmurs and whispers were all audible that it made the cadets behind me uncomfortable.

Shrugging it off as I quickened my pace, I followed the map and it lead me to a place in the Underground I've never been before.

"So this where she's been living when we were gone?" I muttered to myself, surveying the area full of men who were all emitting a dark aura.