Chapter 47

A/N: haven't updated in a week! I'm so sorry, I got really busy 😔

-ERIC-

"Will my plan turn out the way I want it?" I mumbled as I walked through the dark hallways from a certain office.

"Sev will hate me for this."

I inhaled deeply, debating with my thoughts about tomorrow's plan.

We'll be leaving, but Sev doesn't how we'll do it, and I'm sure she'll hate me after.

But if it's to help both the Scouts and her, then I guess it's fine.

"I should greet her goodnight—"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

An ear-piercing scream erupted from the end of the hallway, making me perk up. Until I realized it came from a certain room.

"Sev? Sev!"

My heart beats faster as I ran quickly to where the scream came from, and the door finally came into view.

There were a bunch of cadets waiting outside the door with worried faces probably also hearing the terrified scream.

"What. . .happened?" I panted, stopping.

"It's Sara," Armin mumbled. "We heard her scream and we came to check if she's alright, but Captain Levi locked the door and he's with her inside."

"I can hear her crying," Jean said, his ears glued to the door.

        "Shit." I cursed, pushing through the people that stood in my way.

        "All of you, go back to your rooms." I commanded.

        "But—"

        "Eren." I interrupted sternly. "I'll tell you if she's fine but all of you go back."

        It took me a few good minutes to convince two stubborn brats to head back, finally leaving me alone outside Sev's door.

        Then the sobbing stopped, making me sigh in relief.

        "Sara." I called.

        Wait, Captain Levi already knows who she is.

        "Sev," I said softly. "It's me, Eric. Let me in."

        There was no response, but the door clicked open and I was met with Levi's cold gaze.

        "Where is she?" My eyes scanned the room worriedly as the short man stepped to the side, making me come inside.

         Then my eyes found her trembling state, her hands in her hair as she carefully steadied her breathing.

         I made my way towards her, kneeling infront of the shaking woman as I wrapped my arms around her body, hearing the door close behind with a low growl coming from the captain, but I ignored it.