Chapter 17

-S-

Armin has successfully persuaded the Garrisons; not only the soldiers but the Commander of the Garrisons Regiment -- Commander Dot Pyxis.

      As he arrived at the scene, he took into consideration our plan to use Erem's titan ability to seal the wall. Right now, him and Eren were on top of the wall, possibly discussing their plans.

      I sat ontop of a crate by the corner of a shed. I isolated myself from the other cadets as I never really enjoyed too much company.

      My mind was pre-occupied with everything that has been going on lately. My only goal was to endure 3 years and finish this mission. It was only a few days left when I can really start, and that's when I will arrive at the Scout Regiment Headquarters and meet this Erwin Smith.

      With all that's been happening, there's no sure when I can step foot inside the headquarters.

      I leaned forward, seeing everyone gathered in one spot as Commander Pyxis and Eren, Mikasa, and Armin walked along the wall. Their silhouette cascaded over us with the sun behind them, their posture stiff and confident.

      "ATTENTION!" Shouted the bald commander. "As some of you may not know, Eren Jaeger, a cadet in training, has the ability to transform into a titan!"

      The air was filled with shocked gasps and fearful murmurs. Who wouldn't be? A human that can transform into a titan probably was the most unrealistic news I've ever heard.

      "The Commander isn't making much sense, it isn't because I'm stupid right?" Conny whispered.

      "Shut up idiot," Ymir retorted.

      I faced up, listening to Pyxis' plans about sealing the wall with a giant boulder that would be carried by Eren's titan.

      "So they're considering mine and Armin's half-baked plan huh?" I muttered quietly.

      As few minutes has passed by, and everyone were aware of what has to be done, all of us retreated back to quarters.

      I refilled my gas tank and got new, replenished blades, making my way to where the other cadets stood.

      "Sara Wielth?" I turned around as
someone called from behind.

      "What?" I saw a Garrison woman with platinum hair and glasses.

      "You are requested to join the elite squad in protecting Jaeger," she replied as I nodded and followed.

I saw the Shiganshina trio from afar as I walked along the wall. Eren and Mikasa were in a deep conversation, Eren had his eyebrows furrowed and fists clenched. Then they turned to me, noticing my arrival.

      "You must be Wielth?" Commander Pyxis asked. "Heard about you alot from Shadis."

      I nodded as I faced him stoicly. Then we started running -- Eren, Mikasa, Rico, and two other Garrison members.

      "Sara," Mikasa abruptly spoke, "thank you."

      I stared at her boredly, and face forward, lifting our legs up as we jumped over the wall and let our grapples glide us away.

      We trailed behind Eren, keeping a good distance away. As he neared the boulder, I saw him lifting his hand up to his mouth, then lightning and smoke struck as he transformed into a 15-meter titan.

      "Not bad. . ." I trailed off as I directly headed straight for a titan, taking it down without breaking a sweat.

      Eren slowly lifted up the boulder in his hands with his shoulders as the support.