Everything Was Normal

Credits to: 🐍Serpent Life🐍 (xserpentlife

Credits to: 🐍Serpent Life🐍 (xserpentlife.tumblr.com)

Pea always got his shot, He was the hottest sniper that the FBI had, the Hostage Rescue Team to be exact, an elite group of specialized individuals who worked to save people from various hostage situations. He took out Edgar and Evelyn Evernever in regards to the safety to half the town of Riverdale, he took out Penny Peabody when she began doing works of bidding with one of the highest-ranked drug dealers in the entire country, even taking out the drug dealer as well. One-shot all around Pea never missed his target. It was more than that though, working with the FBI for years he was the best of the best only being called for the most important job duties that could leave no room for error until his whole world flipped upside down.

Pea Moved out of Riverdale at 17, with you by his side, his girl, his world. It had been years since Pea had left the Serpents, he still did odd jobs here and there, but he had gone to school, went to the police academy expecting to be a cop, but got so much more. He had a unique skill set that did not go unnoticed by the higher-ups at the academy. He had been put on drill upon drill, of shooting targets, both still and moving even sometimes the line of visibility removed right when he shot and without fail, he hit his target every single time.

—————————————–

He woke up like any normal day, giving you a kiss on the lips before being lazy staying in bed for a few minutes longer than he should of.

"Don't wanna get up"

You mumbled out "You got too baby"

"But I wanna stay with you and baby Pea, plus mama you should stay home after last night" You had found out that you were pregnant 2 months ago. He had proposed right before you found out 4 months ago to be exact You began planning right away, when you found out about your little pea you both put your marriage aside, waiting on a side burner because you wanted to worry about your growing child first. You hadn't started showing but just knowing your little pea was growing inside of you made you the happiest person in the entire world. Pea was ecstatic. You were afraid he would be upset that you were having a child significantly younger than you imagined you would, but he was nothing but happy. He wanted a kid, wanted to be a better father than what he had. And you wanted to be a mother, more than anything in the world. And now that dream was a reality for you both. Since you were only two months no one knew, you wanted to keep it a secret, not wanting to deal with the stresses of everything until you had to. So no one but you and Pea knew, you were planning to tell everyone this upcoming weekend while at the monthly family dinner that included, Fangs, Jughead, Betty, Joaquin, and Toni.

"I don't have the luxury of staying home Pea, we have a shipment of rings coming in from a new seller that I need to verify and..."

"Okay, but promise if you feel sick you'll come home, you were pretty bad last night, and just think about maybe taking off"