Cheater, Cheater: Part 1

Credits to: (imaginethxt.tumblr.com)

"You bringing Sweets to the party tonight?" Betty asked leaning over to grab a couple of fries off your plate. You look up shocked, Sweets had been getting friendlier and friendlier with your group of friends and for that you were happy for. They had yet to invite him to a party with the gang, it made you so excited to see them welcoming Sweets into group activities.

"Yes, if you love him then he is an honorary member of our group." Betty grins, "Plus Ronnie said he was completely welcome at the party, she would love to have him there." You grinned it was good to see all my friends welcoming Sweets into the group, originally it had been a very rocky start especially with all the Red Circle business.

"I think I'll manage to convince him."

You rap your knuckles against Ronnie's door, "Why don't we just hang out at home?" Sweets placed a kiss on your cheek moving down nibbling your jaw.

"Hey," You playfully slap his chest, "I promise this will be fun."

The door flings open revealing a slightly tipsy Ronnie, "Wow who invited these two badasses?" She motions to you and Sweets, shoving some shots into yours and Sweets hands before waltzing away. Sweets places a hand dangerously low on your waist walking in together, "I see the 'it' couple has finally decided to show up." Kevin pushes himself between you and Sweets throwing an arm around both your shoulders. Kevin on the other hand was far from tipsy already, you had no idea what Ronnie had put in those drinks.

You were trying to find Sweets, wandering around aimlessly. You had lost him while you were dancing with Betty and Josie. You had assumed he was hanging out with Jughead and Archie but you hadn't seen any of them. You were definitely drunk stumbling around the hallway you had found yourself in, Ronnie couldn't seem to stop forcing shots down your throat. You stumbled over the leg of a table, almost falling on your face.

"Watch yourself Princess." Sweets gently scooped you up, his speech caming out slurred, he seemed to be as drunk as you are.

Sweets and you had been driven back to his trailer by a sober Jughead and Betty. You had flicked on a movie while you binged on burgers, the greasy food you could get this late at night. Sweets had been quiet the ever since you found him at the party, he was barely speaking a word to you and seeming a bit distant. You climb up from your spot on the ground curling up next to a distracted Sweets who was lazying on the couch. You climb onto his lap gently running your hands through his soft hair, "Baby whats wrong?"

"Nothing, It's just..." He couldn't look you in the eye fidgeting with your sweater.

"I just I love you so much, I never want to do anything to hurt you." You were confused by Sweets sudden burst of affection. You nuzzle your face into the side of his neck gently pressing a kiss while he plays with your hair.

The harsh knocking rattled through the house, Sweets had dropped you off this morning. It took some coaxing to get him to drop you home all he wanted to do was snuggle with you in bed, when you attempted to get up all he did was pull you closer to him.

You whipped the door open. "Archie what's wrong?" You confusedly asked.
"I thought you were hanging out with Veronica."

"Y/N look I need to talk to you it's important." Archie's eyes were ringed with red his face splotchy, it was clear that he had been crying.

"Arch what's going on."

"It's about last night, Ronnie and Sweets. Last night they ...." He looked away.

"Archie what the hell are you talking about." You mind jumping to conclusion, but you knew it was impossible, you had to be wrong.

"They slept together." He spits out bitterly. You stand there shocked, "No,"

"Y/N." He says comfortingly.

"Never, Sweets wouldn't do that to me." Your voice choking with tears. "Sweets wouldn't do that to me Arch. No he loves me." You couldn't stop the tears from coming down your face. You back away from Archie the tears coming faster down your face. Archie gently grabs you pulling you into his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around you. "I trusted him Arch." you sobbed into his chest.
"I know I know." Archie comfortingly whispers stroking your hair, resting his head on your own.

"Y/N are you sure about this?" Archie asks you concerned.

"I need to do this Archie." It was the truth even though all you wanted to do was back out and get as far away from here.

"I'll come in with you." Archie goes to unbuckle his seat belt ready to come out with you. "No Archie, I need to do this alone." Catching his hand before he could leave the car.

"I'm right here if you need me." He says as you jump out of the car, you send him a comforting smile walking up to Sweet Pea's trailer rapping on the door.

"Give me a second Fangs." You hear him yell out.

"Oh Princess." He says flashing you one of his charming smiles. Tears begin to bubble to the surface when you looked at Sweets, the situation was so causal and familiar you wanted to pretend you never heard about what he did. Seeing Sweets used to make you feel so loved and now it felt like a stab to the heart. You wanted everything to go back to before.

"Princess what happened? Who hurt you?" His voice immediately turning concerned becoming protective of you.

"You did Sweet Pea." The tears blurring your vision. His face falling a regretful look taking place of the charming smile.

"Y/N..." He begins, "How could you Sweets? God how could I be so stupid?" You let him lead you into the trailer and sit you on the couch.

"I don't understand Pea." Your voice coming out desperate, desperate for any explanation, anything to make this all better.

"Y/N please I'm so sorry, I regretted it immediately. It's been eating away at me." His own eyes filling with tears, knowing that the girl he loved more than anything was slipping away from him and it's all his fault.

"Why didn't you tell me? Were you ever going to tell me? No you were completely happy lying to me. Were you just going to lie to me for the rest of our relationship." All your questions blurting out. Your heart broke knowing that he had been lying to you, abusing your trust and pretending like he hadn't done something.

"I was going to tell you, I was just so scared about losing you. I hate myself for hurting you Y/N, I didn't want you to feel like this. But I was going to tell you, I would never keep that a secret from you I just needed time." His voice distraught, hugging you tight to him and gripping on to you desperate to keep you there.

"Y/N I love you." He pulls back looking into your eyes. You jerked away from him "You broke my heart Pea." You spat furiously at him. Pulling yourself up and rushing out the door before he could stop you.

"Are you alright?" Archie questions. "Please just drive." You mumble out.

Credits to: (imaginethxt.tumblr.com)