Hungry Eyes // Date Night Prompt // NSFW

Credits to: .Boo. (youcancallmeelle.tumblr.com)

Pairing: Sweet Pea x OC!Rosie

Sweet Pea and I made a pact when Freya was just days old to make sure that we had time for eachother, we came up with the idea of a date night once a month; we were still young after all and it was important that we took a step away from parenthood just for a short period to be normal teenagers.

So, Freya was now eight weeks old and this would be our first night away from her to have 'date night'. Sweet Pea had taken her to my Mom's for the night, who was more than willing to spend some time with her Granddaughter. I was unbelievably anxious about being away from her and almost cancelled on Sweet Pea, but he'd managed to reassure me that she was in good hands and that my Mom knew what she was doing. Afterall, she'd done a brilliant job of raising me.

Here I was, pulling on a skin tight pair of black, skinny jeans and a satin, black cami top. I hadn't worn anything more than casual clothes since I'd had the baby but it felt good to be shoving on my chunky chelsea boots instead of my converse and actually being able to sit to do my make up without having a baby in one arm, or having to stop part way through straightening my hair to attend to her.

"This feels weird." Sweets commented as he pulled on his own clothes, briefly peering at the empty crib by our bed.

"I know, shall we just go and get her?" I asked, biting down on my lip as I looked at him through the mirror.

"No! You'd of had to have left her at some point, this our first night baby free and we need to make the most of it before we're back doing 4am feeds. I miss her too, but I'm looking forward to some time alone with you." He laughed and wiggled his eyebrows, pulling a dark t-shirt over his head and moving to fasten his belt.

"I'd rather be doing night feeds." I huffed under my breath, sulking as I rummaged through my make up bag for my red liquid lipstick.

"You look hot as fuck, baby." He commented, stepping behind me and resting his hands on my hips while I applied the deep, red shade to my lips perfectly.

His hands ran up the sides of my hips, over the curve of my now slim waist and straight to my boobs where he cupped them with a squeze.

"Get off, I'm not having sex with you yet! You're taking me out." I giggled, pushing his hands from my chest and laughing more when he groaned.

"How am I supposed to keep my hands off you when you look like that?" He whined, motioning to my all black outfit and red lips.

I shrugged my shoulders with a cheeky smile, walking around him to pick up his leather jacket that he'd thrown on the bed to wear tonight. He watched me with a puzzled expression as I clutched it between my fingers before I shot him a grin and slipped my arms into the sleeves, his eyes immediately darkened at the sight of me in his beloved biker jacket.

"I'm just cold." I lied, still smiling at him while I shoved my phone and some cash into the pocket.

"Come on, let's just stay home." He begged, reaching out for me and successfully managing to pull me to him by the lapels of his jacket.

His lips met mine in a deep kiss and his hands went to my backside where he pushed me flush into him, my hands immediately went to his hair. It'd been a long time since we'd had sex, obviously I needed a few weeks to heal after giving birth and we hadn't done anything sexually since before the baby was born; it'd been the longest two months ever for Sweets.

I pulled away from the kiss with a smirk, fully able to feel the stiffness in his jeans and see the lust in his eyes. I stepped away from him and smoothed out my top, shrugging my shoulders into the oversized jacket more comfortably and made sure my lipstick hadn't budged before turning away; throwing him a teasing smile from over my shoulder.