Poison

Credits: you're yet to have, your finest hour (serpentwithatardis.tumblr.com)

I pick my poison and it's you
(Y/N) laughed with glee as her and sweet pea jumped off the quarry and into the cold water below. She surfaced and splashed Sweet Pea with water and he splashed her back.
Nothing could kill me like you do
Sweet Pea traipsed through the door, fresh from completing a job for the Serpents. He had blood dripping down his face. (Y/N) sleepily walked out of their shared trailer bedroom. She had seen this before, almost five times a week and she was tired of seeing him like this. The only problem was, she could never leave him. She took his hand in hers and walked to the bathroom. She began to clean his face. She softly whispered kind words to him when he winced and she softly caressed his cheek.
"You are doing so good baby. "she muttered. After she had cleaned him up, she laid down in bed with him and put her head on his chest. She listened to his heartbeat.
"Why do you do this Pea?" (Y/N) muttered, frustrated.
You're going straight to my head
"IF I DON'T DO THIS, WE WILL BE BROKE!" Sweet Pea yelled.
"WE ARE KIDS SWEET PEA! KIDS!" (Y/N) cried.
"THIS IS THE LIFE WE PICKED! SERIOUSLY, WE ARE SERPENTS GODDAMMIT!" Sweet Pea yelled. "IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS LIFE, THEN YOU SHOULD JUST GO ON AND LEAVE!" Sweet Pea cried. (Y/N) froze.
"Maybe I will." she muttered. She quickly grabbed her stuff and she walked out of the trailer.
And I'm heading straight for the edge
(Y/N) waited until she was in the bathroom of Pops before she let herself cry. She began to sob loudly.
Sweet Pea had smashed almost everything in his trailer. He ran his fingers through his hair as he shakily sobbed.
(Y/N) couldn't believe that she had left him. They had fights like this before, but never on this scale. She just wanted to be back with him, but she knew she shouldn't go back.
Sweet Pea heard a tentative knock on the door. He swung open the door to see (Y/N), bloodshot eyes matching his own. He quickly embraced her, and placed a soft kiss to her head. She kissed his lips passionately and hugged him tightly, as if he would disappear if she let go.
"I'll take less jobs, I promise, I am so sorry." he muttered.
"Me too. "she replied.
I pick my poison and it's you

That night, she laid next to Sweet Pea, and she felt happier then ever.

Credits: you're yet to have, your finest hour (serpentwithatardis.tumblr.com)