The Dress meme // Sweet Pea

Credits to: amerai il finale (i-havetroublewithsnakes.tumblr.com)

"Blue and black "
Sweet Pea sighed.
That was the third time arguing about that shit in a day.
He knows she was like that, but he could not really understand how she could not see the same thing as him.
"Babe that's obviously white and gold"
Y/n looked again at that picture on her phone, they were lying on the couch.
"I said what I said. Blue and fucking black"
Sweets rolled his eyes, the only thing he was thinking was thanks God or who ever was up there they fucked before that meme entered in their life.
"Why can't you see the same thing I see? Have you problem with colors?"
Sweets chuckled she was so pure, actually worried, he felt blessed.
Blessed to have a girlfriend like her, someone who really cares about him, that was worried about him when he was outside doing some business or even when he was sick like a normal flu.
"My only problem right now is you losing your fucking mind with this picture"
Y/n smiled and got up from the couch checking her watch in a soft sigh.
"How good of a mood are you in right now?"
He looked at her with an raised eyebrow and suddenly he felt something wrong.
".....What did you do?"
She raised her hands in defense but before she could even speak a knock at the door got Sweets attention.
"Are you kidding me, aren't you?"
She chuckled.
"He needs me like a couple of hour, nothing more"
When Jughead entered in the trailer Sweet Pea was already pissed off.
"The fuck? You need her for what? Jones I swear if you put her in some of your shitty plan I'm gonna fucking beat the shit out of you"
Y/n sighed.
"I told you, you should talk to him first"
Jughead raised his arms in defense
"I just need her to help me buy a necklace for Betty, calm the fuck down Sweet Pea"
Y/n put her hands on her face knowing exactly what was going to happen
"Don't fucking tell me what to do Jones"
"Sweets.."
"Okay baby"
She chuckled looking at Jughead confused face.
"c'mon Jones, let's go before he chances his mind"
"I'm already regretting!"
Sweets yelled from the couch while y/n smiled closing the front door of the trailer.

Credits to: amerai il finale (i-havetroublewithsnakes.tumblr.com)