If we get caught I'm blaming you. Swimmer!Sweet Pea X Reader !SMUT

Credits to: I Have Come to Say Goodbye (thefiresfromheaven.tumblr.com)

"I'm telling you this isn't a good idea, baby." Sweet Pea whined from the driver's seat of his truck, his head resting on the steering wheel with his brown eyes closed as you chuckled next to him. The night air was too warm for mid October, seventy-five degrees with no breeze at all had everyone outside in the heat all day to enjoy it. You gathered the two towels you brought and let a smirk paint your lips as you went to open your door.

"Are you coming or not?" You sassed with your fingers wrapped around the handle, your arched eyebrows wiggling in wait. You smiled wider in triumph when Sweet Pea sighed, throwing open his door harshly after he turned the engine off. You raced after him towards the front doors of the Riverdale High Athletic Department, your excitement growing as Sweet Pea took out his ID card that every athlete in the school was required to have.

"I'm serious, (Y/N), you can't tell anyone we're doing this. I'm not supposed to let anyone come in here with me, especially not to dick around in the pool." Sweet Pea huffed, punching in the access code before taking your smaller hand into his and dragging you in the right direction. You let your hand run up and down the length of Sweet Pea's arm, feeling his flexed muscles from years of swimming.

"I promise I won't tell anyone, gosh." You rolled your eyes in reply, bouncing on the balls of your feet as the smell of chlorine started to flood your nose. "Beside's, if we get caught I'm blaming you." You smiled sweetly, turning your face to see Sweet Pea tense his jaw and look at you darkly. You didn't have time to think before he swung you up in his arms and over his shoulder, his arm holding the back of your tights to keep you from falling. A scream ripped through your throat as everything flipped upside down, your hands gripping into the thin tank top your boyfriend wore as if it could keep you from falling face first onto the ground.

"Put me down!" You yelled, listening as Sweet Pea flipped one switch to turn on the pool lights and then another that turned the ones in the locker room on. It was a giant pool used for the swim team, with two high-dive boards placed next to each other. The room was otherwise un-lite, dim, and smelling like Sweet Pea did most of the time- chemicals from the water and rubber from the swim caps and shorts. You loved watching Pea swim- he was like a human fish with impossible speed- and you loved how dedicated he was to the craft. You didn't love it as much as he did, but you had always liked the water and had worked as a lifeguard the past three summers with your boyfriend at the public pool.

"No, spoiled." Sweet Pea grunted, throwing the towels with the other belongings you had brought to the side as he toed off his shoes. "I think I might throw you in for that mouth of yours." Sweet Pea drawled out, making you wriggle in his hold in hopes of getting down.

"No, babe, please! I'm so serious right now, Sweets! Put me down!" You yelled in irritation, your small fists hitting his toned back as he vibrated in laughter. Sweet Pea pinched your butt harshly through the fabric of your shorts, trying to catch your legs so he could remove your shoes. "I swear to God, Sweet Pea!" You yelled feebly as his finger started to tickle your sides. Sweet Pea quickly moved you off his shoulders so he was cradling you, his loud laughter echoing around the room and making you purse your lips so you wouldn't smile.

Sweet Pea placed you on your feet gently, his hands that rested on your shoulders trailing down your arms and then to your hands, small chuckles still emitting from his mouth as you glared at him.

"Don't think that you're too big for me to whoop your ass." You threatened, yanking your hands from his and crossing them arms over your chest. Sweet Pea raised a single eyebrow, a 'oh really?' expression followed by low laughs, and a stomach-clenching smirk making your anger ebb away quickly. Sweet Pea let his hands tangle in your (Y/H/L)+(Y/H/C) hair- his giant yet gentle hands- before cupping your face as he brought his down to your; his nose brushing your cheek lovingly.