Home

Credits to: Serpent Slut 🥀(hargoves-hoe.tumblr.com)

Warnings: Teen Pregnancy, fluff, ooc Sweet Pea.

He sighed deeply as he finally arrived home at his trailer that he shared with his girlfriend. Kicking his shoes off at the front door, he walked inside to be met with the sweet smell of his lover cooking dinner. "Hey baby, dinner should be ready in 10!" She called over her shoulder as she swayed her hips to a tone she was humming. Sweet Pea stood at the door for awhile longer than he needed to, admiring her.

She had fallen in love with the serpent as soon as she'd laid eyes on him, and after a few flirtatious comments towards her in the halls at school – she finally agreed to go out with him. She smiled to herself as she stirred dinner, remembering their first date down at the Wyrm playing pool and having drinks while he questioned her about everything and anything, and her him. They got along like bees to honey.

Sweet Pea was quick to make his way over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and laying his head on her shoulder. "I missed you today baby," he mumbled against the skin on her exposed shoulder. He was still in school, and doing serpent business to bring a few extra dollars into the home, while she worked part time down at the local grocery store; having to had leave school for their own reasons.

"Long day?" He chucked to himself, nodding his head as he breathed in her intoxicating smell from the crook of her neck, planting gentle kisses all along her skin. She giggled lightly, before telling him to behave himself.

Behind him, he heard little stomps making their way down the hallway of the trailer. His smile was almost instant, as he turned around and looked down at his 1 year old son wobbling towards him, his little hands stretched up towards his dad, begging to be picked up. "Hey my little man!" Sweet Pea cooed, scooping the little boy up into his arms and kissing his cheeks, making the boy squirm against his dad's hold.

She turned the stove down to the lowest heat, turning around and watching her love aeroplane fly their little boy around the small trailer, holding him up high before bringing him down to bite his chubby little belly, causing their son to erupt into a fit of giggles and squeals. She lived for moments like these, watching her two favourite men in the world. After she fell pregnant after only a year of knowing Sweet Pea, she was scared that she was going to be alone.

But the sight in front of her let her know that she would never be alone; that he would always be there for the both of them. "He said dad today," she told him, watching him light up and look at his boy with so much love.

Sweet Pea put the little boy on the floor with his toys, before grabbing a toy car and making little 'broom broom' noises along the floor and over his sons little hands. He enjoyed this, this being all he needed after a hard day; to just come home to the two people most precious in his life. He was grateful for his girl, her going above and beyond for their family. He knew as soon as she'd told him she was pregnant that his life would change, but he never expected it to be the blessing he had now. "I picked up a double shift tomorrow Pea, figured we could use the money. My parents are going to watch bub for the night. I was thinking you could pick me up from work and we could.. do something," she suggested as she served his dinner.

He smirked at her, knowing exactly what she meant by 'do something', watching how she moved elegantly in her own little world. "What?" She asked with a sweet smile towards him. He shook his head and shrugged, "I'm just admiring how beautiful you are." He loved watching her blush and giggle at his corny flirting, to him it was the most beautiful sight in the world.

"Come and get your dinner Sweets, you corn ball." She laughed, placing his dinner on the table for him. He picked the little boy up once again and placed him in his high chair while his mother set his dinner in front of him and a beer next to Sweet Pea. He grabbed her by the hips before she could walk away and pulled her into his lap, ignoring her protests. He knew she didn't mean it.

He grabbed her face gently before pulling her into him, moving his lips against hers in a quick passionate kiss. "I love you," he whispered while he leaned his forehead against hers. "I love you to Sweets." She whispered back.

And it was true, because no matter how their lives had turned out – no matter how young they were, and no matter the judgement they got daily, nothing could stop what was already so clear; that they were happy and in love with their little family that was a slice out of heaven.

Credits to: Serpent Slut 🥀(hargoves-hoe.tumblr.com)