I've Got You

Credits to: Living the Good Life (wayward-river.tumblr.com)

Y/N POV -

You stood at your locker with Fangs and Toni.

"Hey Y/N/N you going to the party tonight?" Fangs asked smirking. Party Y/N was his favorite, you were loud, lovey, a huge flirt and could be super sassy depending on what you were drinking. Basically you everyday, but magnified by like a hundred percent.

"I am going but I don't know if I'm going to get into party mode." You quipped back shoving his shoulder.

Toni raised her brow. "Trying to keep in a secret you spilled to us last week?"

Your eyes went wide as you looked in between your two best friends. "I told you a secret...?"

Fangs laughed. "Yeah it was great, I mean we expected it but who knew you actually liked-"

You lunged towards him covering his mouth so he wouldn't say it. "I'm getting over it, don't say anything to him...please."

You looked between Toni and Fangs, removing your hand from over his mouth. They both nodded. You gave a sigh of relief. "Okay, thanks guys..I'm going to head to class."

You walked away turning the corner, bumping into Chad.

"Hey Y/N. You coming to the party tonight?"

You gave a smile, bulldogs and serpents had come along way. "Yeah I am."

He gave you a bright smile looking you up and down. "Great I'll see you there."

*A Few Hours Later*

You walked into the party with Toni on your arm before her eyes found Cheryl.

You laughed. "Go girl I'll be fine!"

She gave you a kiss on your cheek and headed towards Cheryl.

Still slightly chuckling you walked towards the kitchen. Entering you eyed Chuck, Chad, and Reggie.

"Y/N! You made it!" Chad yelled over the music playing. He gave a look to Reggie and Chuck, both of them moving away. Reggie leaving a bottle on the counter.

You smiled standing across from him. He moved grabbing two shot glasses and the Whiskey from the counter. Placing them down in front of the both of you.

"Let's do some shots?" Chad asked you smiling.

You gave a small smirk. "You sure know the way to party."

He laughed setting up the shots. He poured the clear bottle into one and the Jamison into the other. "Not my first time partying Y/N."

You laughed grabbing the shot of whiskey as he grabbed the other.

You held it up to him. "Okay only one of these because whiskey will get me into trouble"

Chad winked. "Here's to getting into trouble then"

You both knocked the shot back.

"Hey Mantle!" You smiled at him. "Remember when you hated me?"

Reggie laughed. "I hated your boys Y/N, yeah you are a serpent but I always thought you were cute."

"Chad I told you one shot"

"Oh c'mon Y/L/N I thought serpents never backed down. You turning into a lightweight on me?" Reggie smirked.

"Oh Mantle you know I've outdrank you on multiple occasions you really want to do this dance again?" You questioned him.

"I think I can take you tonight Y/N."